𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Team Taka had officially joined the Akatsuki. I had no idea why, but Sasuke decided to have us fill the late members' spots...and I had a spectacular plan.

Since I needed to flee and warn Konoha as well as Naruto about the Akatsuki plotting to capture the Nine Tails, I had devised an almost perfect way to escape.

First, while travelling to the Cloud Village in order to capture the Eight Tails Jinchuriki, I'd stay quiet and act normal. Then, upon encountering him, I knew there would be a ruckus, so I'd make a run for it then and there.

The only reason the Akatsuki hadn't captured me, the Two Tails Jinchuriki, was because they had no idea it was me. Only Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi Sensei, the Third Hokage- Hiruzen and Lady Tsunade knew. I wondered why Sasuke never told anyone, though.

🎀

"Yo, I'm Killer Bee! Aren't you amazed to meet me?"

A tall, burly man with 'interesting' rapping skills came before us. I could sense it- he was the Eight Tails Jinchuriki. I didn't expect someone like him to have a beast inside him.

Sasuke stepped forward, looking pissed. "I'm taking you." He said, curtly, before the fight start. He commanded us and told us where to stand, but I had my own agenda.

While both sides were at it, I slipped towards the back of the formation and took off. If anyone stopped me, even Sasuke for that matter, I'd definitely have to fight.

By now, it had been a few minutes since I escaped- maybe ten minutes. I had left the Cloud Village and had managed to get back into the woods. I breathed a sigh of relief, but upped my pace just in case.

However, it seemed that luck was not on my side. All things certainly don't go as planned, and I truly learned its real meaning.

Sasuke jumped down from above a tree branch, seemingly alone. I gasped and backed away, taking a fighting stance. I narrowed my eyes and asked, "Aren't you supposed to be busy capturing Eight Tails?"

Sasuke scoffed like he always did and replied, "I left them to deal with him for the time being. You and I have more urgent business to attend to. For example, you trying to escape me."

Furrowing my brows, I responded with a more alert tone. "Sorry, Sasuke. I can't tolerate you like this, and I can't let Naruto back home get captured. Konoha needs to know about the Akatsuki too."

Suddenly, without any kind of warning, Sasuke lunged towards me. I quickly drew my kunai knife and resisted his sword attack. It seemed like things would be getting violent, and possibly really bloody.

I bounced back and activated my jutsu- the waves of the Electromagnetic Spectrum, one by one. Sasuke was not able to deal with it very well, since technically, this jutsu could not be seen as it was invisible.

🎀

Unfortunately, Sasuke had ended up overpowering me. Just when I thought I had the upper hand, I accidentally looked into his eyes and ended up getting trapped in his Genjutsu.

I shook my head and tried getting out of it by suppressing my chakra, but to no avail. The process of getting out of this Genjutsu had been interrupted by none other than the one who cast this jutsu upon me.

He stood in front of me, with his arms crossed. He smirked and murmured, "You're under my Genjutsu now, so it would be wise to act rationally. Though, you clearly lack rationality, since you ran away from me."

I glared at him, and retorted, "Excuse me? It's not my fault I care for my real comrades back home. Unlike you, I don't want to abandon Konoha for power."

I had clearly irked him. He bent slightly, down to my height [5'4 / 162 cm]. He gave me a condescending look before doing something that astonished me.

He pinned me down against the floor after making us both fall down. I felt myself burn up- feeling embarrassed. Taken aback, I ask, "What are you doing?"

Sasuke's intense gaze pierced through me. "I'm taking you back with me, whether you like it or not. I need your skills." He said this, with utmost seriousness and determination.

I wriggled away from under him, managing to mask the small amount of pink, splotched across my cheeks. Why did I feel like my stomach did a flip when he pinned me down like that, with his arms next to each of my sides?

"I can't go with you. I have to return back to Konoha." I murmur, my gaze away. "You've also changed a lot. It's like you're a completely different person now, compared to back then, when we used to be teammates and training partners."

Shaking his head and sighing, Sasuke gave me a blunt reply. "Those days were insignificant. I woke up to reality and realised- this world is a cruel place."

Except...Sasuke knew in his own heart, that those days were significant.