chapter 22 (🥀-I)

Comenzar desde el principio

Jungkook's touch, bold and deliberate, began its slow ascent, tracing a path upward towards Taehyung's cock. Taehyung's breath hitched, his heart pounding erratically in his chest. He dared not meet Jungkook's gaze, for fear of revealing the turmoil raging within him.

With each passing moment, the tension between Taehyung and Jungkook reached a feverish peak—a crescendo of longing and desire that threatened to consume them both.

Taehyung licked his lips nervously, his eyes darting around the table, unable to shake the sensation of Jungkook's hand so close to where he yearned for it most. His cock twitched at the thought, aching for the touch of Jungkook's fingers.

Jungkook, sensing Taehyung's inner turmoil, applied a pleasurable pressure as his hand slid upward, inching closer to its desired destination.

Taehyung forced his gaze onto Miss. Chae, attempting to maintain his composure. "I hope the file is ready," he managed to say, though his voice came out slightly strained.

The lady smiled warmly, nodding. "Yes, sir," she replied, reaching for her bag and placing it on her lap.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's hand finally found its destination, and despite the softness of Taehyung's arousal, his cock felt imposing against Jungkook's palm. A smirk danced on Jungkook's lips as he felt Taehyung's cock kicked under his touch.

Taehyung's grip tightened on the file as Jungkook pressed his palm against his clothed cock, sending a shiver down his spine. With trembling hands, Taehyung accepted the file from Miss. Chae, his breath catching in his throat as Jungkook's touch sent waves of pleasure through him.

and there was again a delightful squeeze.

Under the table, Taehyung's hand moved with lightning speed, grabbing Jungkook's hand in a firm grip, his jaw tightening at younger man's audacity. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at the sudden contact, his pulse racing with excitement.

Taehyung kept his grip firm on Jungkook's hand while opening the file. Oh, the familiar softness of the hand.

Memories flooded his mind—the softness of Jungkook's hands wrapping around his nape, pulling him in for kisses, and stroking his cock with expert precision. Taehyung's stomach tightened at the heat coiling in his belly.

But as the heat threatened to overwhelm him, Taehyung forced himself to push Jungkook's hand away, his resolve faltering in the face of their undeniable attraction.

Jungkook bit his lower lip in frustration, relishing the slow tease. He found himself rejected, yet the idea of testing Taehyung's patience was exhilarating—a thrilling game of desire and restraint that Jungkook couldn't resist, and he found himself doing something completely unexpected.

A mischievous smile graced his lips as he leaned closer to Taehyung, his fingers trembling as they reached for the leather belt cinching Taehyung's trousers.

Taehyung's grip on the pen tightened, his knuckles turning white as he fought to maintain his composure. The faint metallic clink of the buckle seemed deafening in the otherwise quiet room, though thankfully, the employees remained oblivious to their clandestine interaction.

With each movement of Jungkook's hand, Taehyung's resolve wavered, the boundary between professionalism and desire becoming increasingly blurred.

"And this will need to... um," Taehyung's voice trailed off, a barely concealed moan escaping his lips as Jungkook's fingers worked on his trousers, pulling them down inch by agonising inch.

The thrill of being touched by Jungkook in such a public setting sent Taehyung's heart racing, and his senses were electrified by the forbidden nature of their encounter. Every touch, every accidental brush against his clothed cock, ignited a wildfire of longing within him, fueling his desire for Jungkook.