"Your Life is The Reason I'm Still Here Today" -- Jaisy, Henriam ~

!!TW: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!

!!I WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO !!!

...

  Jake threw his music journal away, then Daisy found it and gave it back to him. Despite everything she told him, Jake still didn't understand why Daisy would remind him that he's unstoppable. He's been wondering since the day they met. Now that he and Daisy were getting closer, he plans on asking her for reasons to why she stopped him from giving up.

He didn't know how to say it, so he kept it classified until further notice. All he appreciated at the moment was that his crush was the only one by his side. He couldn't thank her enough for being so sweet to him. 

Sometimes, Jake will often ask himself how be got into such a convenience with Daisy. I mean, a sweet angel confronting a suicidal boy to teach him how to live his moment was like a dream being a reality to the guy himself.

Some days, he ponders of what would happen if he never met Daisy. Would he be not be alive right now? Would he have committed suicide? He wouldn't be friends with Drew, and he certainly would have never bullied Hailey and Zander.

Milo's perspective too, that would ruin his little brother's life. Imagine Milo having to think of his big brother to only know that he left him.

Whenever Jake feels like surrendering his life, he immediately thinks of Daisy. Her saddened expression ruins the whole ideal of his death. 

Jake has always done his best to pull his life together, if he began dreaming for only one second he'll most likely pass away. Jake likes to evoke himself because of Daisy sometimes, knowing her that she loves seeing his accomplishments come true. 

There was more to it than Daisy's kindness, in which Jake is easily attracted to, her voice and behavior made it better for Jake to understand the meaning of life.

Jake grew up with hardly any parents, his mom and dad don't care about him at all. He never felt the meaning of love until he discovered music. Yet again, Daisy made the concept of music an improvement to him. 

Everything. Just about everything had to do with Daisy. Daisy, Daisy, Daisy. Daisy is the reason Jake is still breathing. Daisy is the reason Jake doesn't hate himself. She's the reason Jake started singing outside his room. She's also the reason Jake knows how to snap himself out of his fantasies. Daisy is the reason to everything! Jake never meant to get so obsessive, it's just this girl made everything unchallenging. 

Come to think of it, Jake may now ask Daisy tomorrow. Why did Daisy stop Jake from doing something stupid?

...

    The next day awoke, Jake slipped out his bed before rubbing his eyes. He checks his phone and noticed a popped-up message from "🐻Drew".