' Nobody Is Perfect -- Drake ~

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・

The breeze of boredom. The sounds of desperate backfires. Nonetheless, it couldn't prevent Drew's stomach from being all jittery. He felt like his stomach grew wings, as if it's trying to flutter out from him. Jake was coming over to his house for the first time in forever.

For once, Drew felt accepted by his best friend. Before, all he ever did was ignore him. Worse, he even avoided him. Finally, it all came to an end.

Drew wasn't exactly ready to stay active with Jake quite yet. A few images were weighing his back. His father's ideal of mechanism; slowly crushing him.

There are deep and dark secrets about Drew's family only him and his father know, besides Henry and Liam, he was afraid someone else would eventually find out. The kid's father had told him everything recently, why his mother passed away for example.

Ever since his family was exposed, Drew was never the same. He was horrified Jake would notice the difference between his personality and his home-life characteristics. The boy crossed his fingers, he hoped Jake could forget the times they spent together at his place. He really didn't want his best friend to catch him gloomy.

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・

Drew is sitting in the center of the mathematics classroom with Jake by his side, sitting at a table with two other boys they aren't familiar with. 

The teacher wrote and assigned the students a couple notes to write down. They obeyed and wrote down the exact words.

The singer took his advantages with little to no understanding of what he's writing. He sighed, "I swear, this is a whole new language."

"I couldn't agree with you any less," One of the boys replied to Jake's comment. "This isn't very touching."

"Jokes on me," The magenta-head chuckled. "This is almost like taking Russian."

"No way, are you in that class?!" A guy questioned the wealthy kid, snickering at his response.

Drew answered, sheepishly cooing. "No way! Who the hell would learn Russian?! Someone who has a death wish?!"

The boys laughed at his words, Jake silently sat there quietly.

The blonde quickly changed the subject once he finished writing down his sentences, "Soooooo, we are bouncing to your place after school, Drew?"

The tanned-boy went off-guard, reassuring his friend's matter. "Oh, err- yeah! Every time!"

"Okay. Great!" Jake beamed, staring blankly at the whiteboard once more. Drew gulped.

He mumbled to himself, "Dad....he needs to hide everything. Now."