' What Happens When You're Toxic? -- Drelliot Angst, Dead Drew ~

⚠️ ᴛᴡ : ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴀɴᴛꜱ, ᴠᴏᴍɪᴛ, ɢᴏʀᴇ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ !! ⚠️

 The wealthy boy woke up from his slumber. He scratched the back of his head. He took a long stretch before escorting to his phone. When he checked his notifications, he noticed the number of texts the Jomies sent him. Quite curious, Drew went to see what they were saying.

"Drew, you better drag your ass to school and explain everything!" Jake commented.

Henry replied, "What are you talking about, Jake?!"

"What the hell did he do?!" Liam was surprised.

"What's going on, Jake?" Lia pondered.

The blonde replied, "Drew may have not recorded me talking shit behind The Music Club's backs, but he certainly did some damage!"

Liam annexed, "How so?"

"He manipulated all of us!" Jake was practically shouting in his text. "He made all of you brainwash me too!"

"No way..." Henry was shocked.

"Wait....what?! Are you serious right now?!" Liam was astonished. "But it was our choice to say those things, not his!"

"Yes, but he managed to control you, Liam! You too, Henry! I'm sorry, it's true!" Jake cried.

  Drew's hand gripped firmly to the device. He was sweating and shaking from the fear of his friends talking smack about him. He gulped in sorrow.

 "Should I go to school today...or..." Drew mumbled. He was shivering.

 "ANDREW!" The rich kid's father screamed further from his bedroom. "YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

"I know, dad! Give me a minute!" Drew hollard, skipping out the bed and running to his closet. He picked out his favorite hoodie and a spare pair of pants. Hastily tying his shoes on, he skiddaddled to the front door. He flees the mansion without a word.

  The coffee-eyed boy arrived at school. Meanwhile, he searched for his friends, and he wondered to himself as to why Jake would say those things about him. Suddenly, he didn't think he was supposed to come to school anymore. He examined his surroundings, receiving an urge to run away.

 "Guys, I see Drew!" A short, slim greenete exclaimed. It was a little too late to scram.

 Drew slowly stepped up to his friends. "Err- Hey everyone! Pleasant morning, huh?" He grinned.

 "Not so pleasing with your batshit mouth!" Jake yelled, deeply glaring at him.

"Is everything alright, Jake?" Drew frowned. "Is this about Daisy?" He lied; knowing it was actually about him.