' 2021-2022 Frenzy -- Drake, Henriam ~

𝐘𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐦𝐟 😋

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲 : 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 <𝟑

𐙚˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。 ˚

 The wealthy tanned guy slouched at the side of the lockers, playfully kicking his own feet. He gripped onto his device whilst peacefully scrolling over Instagram. No one was around to bother him.

 Before, he packed his things and left class. He ditched the last seven minutes of the session. He made an excuse to say he needed to go to the bathroom and that it was an emergency. Often, the teachers believe him due to his medical conditions, but they had no clue their student fooled them this time. Surely, they'd never figure it out. They wouldn't dare to suspect him. Otherwise, the adults might look abliest, or worse, dependant assholes. Again, it's because of his problems. 

 Moving on, the magenta-head wasted the last few moments straining his eyes, as if he were waiting for something; somebody. He doesn't usually slant against school property unless he's at a presence to where he needs to be patient. In this case, we say he is. He felt naughty attempting to wait, willing to skip the last of class for a certain person, or even people. Either way, he stood there like a mannequin. Finally, the bell rang.

 "About damn time." He mumbled under his breath. He observed the children scampering out the classrooms. He fixed his posture, keeping an eye for his fellow buddies. God, there are so many kids.

 Alas, he noticed his best friends. He cautiously waved at them, signaling his existence. He saw them follow.

 "Ooh, guys! There he is." The shortest friend in the group hollard, taking a taller boy's hand and leading him.

 A blonde buzzcut-haired guy replied, "Oi, wait up!"  He ran behind the duo.

 "Drew!!" The heterochromia-eyed guy tugged him. He shouted, "Where were you?! Did something happen?!"

 "Too loud, man." Drew hissed, the yelling voice triggered his ears.

 The greenete frowned, "Sorry, bro." He broke the hug.

 "It's whatever," Drew rolled his optics. "I decided to skip the rest of class. I didn't want to be in there. Plus, I don't want to witness Hailey presenting her bullshit on the board."

 "Yeah," the freckled boy agreed. "She made a dumb fuck project about some lip oil, like girly pop, no one cares. The majority of that class are straight, homophobic boys." The other males ridiculed at his comment.