' When Everything Feels Wrong, It's Right -- Drake ~

TW: EXPLICIT SLURS, GORE, AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE !!

I Litterally Had To Drink To Get This Through-

💕- 🍑💸 - 💛

Four years of worth knowing each other, Drew and Jake finally found the courage to hook up one another. Drew had always imagined the worst case scenario, but he was happier than ever. At the end of the day, Jake chose him. And he did too.

It was quite nerve-wrecking for the wealthy kid. He has overcome anxiety from Jake's perspective, he felt like he was making things worse in his life. Little did he know he was completely wrong. The demon sucked his soul and Jake saved him from the inevitable excommunication.

After the events with the 'audio', Drew was so stuck-up with everyone. He missed Jake to pieces, he loved him for as long as he can recall. 

When Liam convinced him to forget about Jake, he felt unhinged. Liam wanted to get Jake out of his hair, even it if meant being brutally honest. Liam was willing to do anything to make Drew feel better about himself. But Jake was the main reason Drew caused all of this insanity, he was destined to make it right.

Drew found himself in the bathroom one day, he asked his teacher to dismiss him. He needed to clear his mind. He was so desperate to cry, it only appeared worse once Jake stumbled into the room.

The boy standing beside the mirror turned his temple towards the singer, he wanted to apologize so bad! Instead of immediately showing affection, he starts to insult him.

The older boy suddenly argued back, throwing hands at Drew. 

While they brimmed some blood, Drew couldn't help yet picture him and Jake standing together underground.

In conclusion, this made him create a stunning move, he grabbed Jake by the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a firm kiss.

No regrets, no remarks. Just an enticing message. 

It didn't take a while for Jake to physically respond, he tightly gripped his lips on his. 

All the hate and misbehaving, the two began making love with their mouths. They settled in the back of the bathroom. This was their way of moving to acquaintances.

Weeks passed by after the incident in the bathroom. In whatever way, they strived to repeat the same stunts over and over again. But one day, Drew decided to say something about it. Jake knew it was coming one way or the other, he also chose to point out the obvious. They were in love with each other, and there should not be a reason.