' Anything for Her Mother -- Dracy Angst, Drew x ??? ~

⚠️ ᴛᴡ : ɢᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ, ꜱᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ !! ⚠️

★🥛🍓🥛🍓🥛★

The wealthiest boy in the whole world has fallen in love with another guy. He has plans for them in the future, how they'll work, cooperate, and cope together. He wants to mean the whole world to him.

The rich boy has very special antiques whenever it comes to his betrothal's culture. Growing up, the kid had always thought differently about how Americans would prosper. He always imagined what it was like to kiss someone platonically, hug someone romantically, and even date someone without a negative reaction. One day, he accidentally scheduled French as his main course in the language. Luckily, he found answers about the world publicly. Indeed, the French do hug romantically, kiss platonically, and date whoever they want, regardless of gender, opinions, and much more. This made it better for him since his crush is quite literally French. The boy meant the whole world to the rich kid. He has no idea, not yet, at least. 

Lately, in a quarter past time, the boy had no clue if his crush would ever accept him as a whole, rather than a homie with beneficial activities. The wealthy boy tried too hard to find out, he couldn't hold it any longer, remarking the amount of girls who attempted to get his attention. They were all thrown into the dirt. The kid's crush wouldn't be the type to do those things, leaving a girl in the damsels of rejection, no, he'd pull them the second he'd get the chance. Or maybe not? He could be gay for all we know.

What exactly happened to those girls? That's a pretty obvious answer, the kid killed them in cold blood. This spoiled child will not let anything get in the way between him and the love of his eternal life. No matter the circumstance, he'd do anything for his best friend. If it means to hurt someone, spill their blood, then so be it.

The next victim arrived shortly, it can only take three in action. This would be the most interesting mission Drew will ever get involved in.

Drew must eliminate his acquaintance, which is Stacy. They chat every day in class, gossip about whoever they want, and hit each other up in their DM's. They seem as if you'd enjoy watching them grow as a duo, but in truth, it's rather one-sided.

Stacy has a hardcore crush on Drew's crush, and she'll do anything for him. They're nearly the same person. Drew will make a solid plan for his take too, but Stacy wouldn't murder for the sake of her love.

Drew has more power than Stacy, he can commit murder and easily abroad with it, but he decides to get rid of Stacy without gaining any blood on his hands. Drew is plotting a mounting on the girl for a reason. Whatever reason it is, Drew does not tolerate it!

Rumors are saying that Stacy is going on dates with older men in exchange for money. Due to their acquaintances, Drew was genuinely worried for Stacy when he first heard of it. He cared enough to hear from her perspective. As they speak with one another, Drew learns the rumors are true, but his ally maintains her reasons. Her mother is in debt, and she's trying to earn enough wad to help her pay her debt.