' Chart Searching -- Joey ~

ʟᴍᴀᴏᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇꜰᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ

༘⋆♡⸝⸝💌⊹。°˖➴

 Not too long ago, Zoey Whitlock signed up for a dating website. She wasn't exactly on the hunt for love but rather for load. Along her charming and exclusive vows, she was destined to play the part as a gold digger.

 Zoey recently cheated on her last boyfriend. She felt bad at first because she was caught, if not, threatened by another degenerate blonde with pink tips. Oh, how she despised the manipulative, no-good-of-a-leader, sickening punk. He was a prick, sharper than the girl herself. They're both in the wrong, yet the lady found herself wearing it off. With the loss of her partner, a loyal friend, and a checkup with her family, she had positive emotions after dropping them individually.

 She isn't a big fan of online dating or even greeting others by meeting them virtually. She doesn't tolerate any of it. However, her gossip gal, Maria Swanner, suggested the idea since Zoey was out on the run for a sugar daddy. A new one.

 Maria and Zoey both know very clearly one is a closeted lesbian but continue spoiling themselves in display. The other has less of an egocentric personality. She doesn't allow different backgrounds related to hers, and she unironically goes around telling people to off themselves. The two girlies get along too damn well. They're so desperate for average dating, retarded drama, and much more what society has gifted.

 Likewise, Maria is helping out Zoey with her sugar-coated attitude. They spent about an hour gazing at random men's profiles in Zoey's bedroom.

Suddenly, frustration drowned the blonde. She fussed, "Ugh! Maria! This isn't working! If we're seriously going to find a sugar daddy, why can't we seduce someone at the mall?"

"Patience, my dear, Zoey," the brunette chortled at her best friends choice of words. "We'll find one any moment."

The blonde sighed, "You said that like a while ago."

"Except I'm not wrong," the half-fazed girl replied, swiping left every few seconds. "Too ugly, his neck is too long, he needs to work out, this one looks like the type to start fights, that one was probably an orphan," Finally, the lady perceived a receiving profile. She snickered, "Ahah!"

"What?! What's going on?" The neon-eyed girl was startled, frightened at the sudden reaction her friend made.

Maria rubbed her hands together, squiggling, "I think we found a match!"

"Let's go!!!" Zoey cheered, "Who is it?"

"I'm not sure. It'll load in a minute." Maria assured. The two wait as the computer quickly developed the man's page.

༘⋆♡⸝⸝💌⊹。°˖➴

 What came to shock was the man's profile was someone from school, indeed, the same blonde boy addressed earlier. The girls had their jaw dropped to the floor. They were questioning everything. They eventually held their openings, fighting the urge to laugh.