' Chart Searching II -- Joey/Jander/Jamilly Beef, Concerned Hailey ~

𐙚⊹ ࣪ ˖🎱.𖥔 ݁ ˖

 Zoey and Maria crossed the parking lot to the mall. They woke up a few hours before receiving a message from the boy they spotted online. He addressed he deemed to meet up right outside the mall. The girls were uneasy about the location, especially Zoey, despite the mall being her favorite place. The girls knew a thing or two when it came to pulling up in parking lots. They created theories as they trailed their way.

 The boy wanted to put up a fight or find space to walk off when he needed to. Whatever it was, it wouldn't care for any of the girls. One of them would record whilst the other clenched their fists. 

 The rich lady darted ahead of her,  she noticed the boy arrived quickly on time. He drove in his red truck, the engine exhilarating the fresh air. The gold digger turned her temple to her gossip friend. She ordered, "Go find somewhere to hide. He can't see you, nor me!"

 The brunette nodded, understanding the assignment. She scattered as fast as possible. Soon, she disappeared in line of sight, leaving dent marks on the road.

 "Those damn shoes. . ." The blondie face-plamed, "I knew I should've gotten her nikes the other day."

 The blonde guy hopped out his truck, making his way toward the lady in front of him. He shot a glare at her while putting a halt to his footsteps. He crossed his arms, interlocking the confidence he oozed.

 "So?" Zoey raised an eyebrow, "What's going on, Jake?"

 Jake answered, "What do you want?"

 "Don't act like we didn't argue over text yesterday," Zoey sassed, "We're picking up where we left off, I presume?"

 Jake sighed, "Okay. You're right. I'm an awful friend. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

 "There's more to the story, sweetie pie!" Zoey reminded, "You've forgotten a ton."

 "Yeah?" Jake scoffed, "How so?"

 Zoey smirked, "You threatened me to get another woman's diary, of course."

 Jake clapped his hands, sarcastically cheering, "How lovely, you're not calling her a tramp for once."

 "Quit provoking me," Zoey added, "Let's talk like real adults, hm? This conversation isn't going nowhere."

 "You want to start a fight?" Jake snickered, "How ridiculous can you be? What a sped reason to pull up!"

 Zoey widened her eyes. Did Jake just call her sped? She's not close to sped, but she knows quite a few people who are somewhat part of the spectrum. Better hope Maria caught what Jake told her; wherever she is.

 "Awh, did I call you out for the second time?" Jake chuckled. "Please, it takes a retard to undertake their thinking process."

 Zoey snapped, "Listen, I know you're nurodivergent, but it's not relevant to calling others slurs you're allowed to use. Stop trying to change the subject. Worry about the outcome of this? What do you expect to occurr if you do this?"