' Flames And Hospitality -- Jamilly ~

🤪🤨

It's been a little while since Jake and Milly announced they were dating. The two used to be seen as friends, but as they got closer their feelings did as well!

Hailey wasn't too happy to hear the news, but she eventually got over it once she found someone else to like. Meanwhile, Luke was a tad disappointed since he was a Jailey shipper. But he supported the two jackasses either way. Zander was relieved, he didn't have to worry about Jake interfering with Hailey's feelings anymore.

Sean had a tendency to tease Jake and Milly every now and then, playfully picking at them for not confessing sooner.

Once the Jomies found out, they've got along with The Music Club. Drew didn't mind Jake dating a music freak, neither did the two goofballs, Liam and Henry. Lia was a bit concerned before she moved on with someone else.

🤪🤨

It was another school day, just like every other day. Jake was fiddling with his pen in class, Drew was beside him observing his friend.

"Jake?" The wealthy kid spoke up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine! Why do you ask?" The blonde wondered.

The magenta-head darted at Jake's hand. "You're fidgeting with your pen again."

"No shit, Sherlock," The singer chortled. "It's so lame stuck in this class!"

The tanned-boy sighed, leaning back in his chair. "You have a point."

"I wish something would happen already!" Jake complained, pressing the cap of the pen harder.

"Me too, bro, me too..." Drew muttered, darting up at the ceiling in boredom.

Henry and Liam were secretly on their phones. Liam was scrolling through tiktok while it seems Henry is spam texting someone.

"Gosh..." Drew mumbled, rolling his optics. "Those idiots are asking to get in trouble..."

"What was that?" Jake lifted his head up from the desk, staring at his best friend.

"Nothing.." Drew replied, crossing his arms in display.

"If you say so..." Jake chuckled, he opened a journal and began scribbling in it. Drew watched as an unhinged drought plunged in his chest.

Apparently the freckled-boy felt the same pain too, he tapped on the greenete's shoulder. When Henry went to see who tapped on him, dejection was shown in the other boy's eyes.