It Was Him??

Tanya whispered enthusiastically, "It was Jungwook."

(Img of Jungwook)

Jungwook is a K-pop idol

Jungwook is a K-pop idol. He is a songwriter, producer, and dancer. He is the main vocalist, center, and lead dancer of the South Korean boy band BEATS. He goes by the stage name J and has billions of fans all over the world. I had no idea he was the person we had been waiting for. He went straight to the organizers, which made me take a quick step back from him because I knew a rush was going to occur here as well, and I was right, but a sudden urge in me made me look at him. Suddenly, he turned and saw me, which made his move towards me with a bright smile reveal his adorable dimples, which was the ideal way to make me stumble and fall.

He extended his hand with an angelic voice. Thankfully, my mask prevents him from seeing me blushing like a fool because I once had a huge crush on him, which he is unaware of. It's our first time meeting in person. In exchange for his politeness, I gave him my icy hands. I am glad I am wearing gloves; otherwise, he will wonder what is wrong with my hands. His sudden move broke off my thought process.

"My name is Jungwook, and I am a huge fan of yours, Ms. Unknown. I am glad to have met you," he said with a big, bright smile on his face.

"It is great to meet you, Jungwook. I love your songs. Your songs are my favorites, and your English accent has become more natural." I brought up

"Thank you so much; it was really challenging; I still need to work on my grammar." He answered.

"I understand you better than anyone; one day, it will be okay because I am learning your language too." 

"How is it going?" he inquired. 

"It is freaking hard," he chuckled at my response.

"If you don't mind, may I take a photo with you?" Like a kid, he asked in a gentle manner.

"Oh, sure, why not? It's my pleasure to take a photo with you, Jungwook; let's do it." I told Uncle Max to take a photo of us. 

Jungwook took out his phone, handed it to his assistant, and stood beside me, not too close. He is such a gentleman, but you are the reason I was on the verge of falling back then, but I can't blame you either; it's not your fault you have lots of fans." 

"As gurls"

His hand suddenly rested on my shoulder, causing me to pause and turn slightly toward him. Hold on, is this smell coming from him?
Whoa! He smells amazing; I thought it was someone else. Which flavor is strange and addictive? Manly on... OMG!! Stop it, are you crazy y/n? Stop sniffing him! How am I supposed to stop smelling him when "he" interrupts me with his cologne when I am not even smelling him; I am just breathing in oxygen naturally? OMG, please take him away from me before I faint on him. I'm addicted; I mean, the smell, it is all about fragrance, nothing else, just his cologne. I need this smell in my room. I want to ask him which one is that, but I don't want to freak him out because I'm not that crazy, but still, I wish I knew. That's enough y/n; stop it; control yourself, idiot.