Family

Currently
(Y/n home)

Currently(Y/n home)

(Y/n pov)

I woke up to the annoying buzz of my alarm at 6 in the morning. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through it to check my appointments for the day. 

The birds caught my attention, and the sun poured through the windows, bringing along new hopes and inspirations. 

I rubbed my puffy eyes and walked towards the window to gaze at the rising sun, and I bowed myself to the sun with a smile. Only this could make my day better. I stretched my arms and was about to walk when I stopped in front of the mirror to check on myself. (just a girly thing 😉)

"Good (yawn*) morning."
I said to myself while admiring my messy hair in the mirror.

"Ah, I need to look my best today; which color should I wear? hmm..." I ran my hands through my wardrobe. I have a meeting today, so everything needs to be perfect. I got ready as quickly as I could and grabbed my keys to leave, but before I left, I stopped again to get my car keys.

"Who is joining me today?" I examined my cars to see which one was suitable for today. 

"You black beast, are you going to come with me?" I said, pulling out the key. I have an obsession with cars, which is why I currently own three. Feel free to call me crazy; my mother does the same. Driving has become my passion, and it's the easiest way to get rid of my anger and make me comfortable. I am not sure why, but it helps me to relieve stress.

I got into the car right away. Driving along the beautiful road made me feel relaxed, but it did not last long. The people passing through the sideways made me think that if there was a race, they would come in first because I was enjoying the beauty in the damn traffic. What else should I do? Just enjoy while waiting.

"Seriously, I'm done. I need somewhere; without this, I mean the waiting thing, not the road." While babbling myself, my phone whizzed, showing up with a message from my dad. It is a video of my parents having fun with their friends in Hawaii. Perfect timing; they are chilling in Hawaii. I am just chilling in traffic. Whatever, I am glad to see them happy, and I miss them as well. I wish I had been with them to capture this moment, but everything changed. Sometimes I wish I was a kid so I could go wherever they go. But time flies, and I couldn't get enough time for my family. That is what I miss most in this life, but I won't miss a chance if I can get there with them. 

They are my energy, my everything.

Speaking of my parents,
( y/n Family)

My dad, James Stiller, was a former Honda professional rider, which scared my mother the most

I remember when I was four, my dad was driving, and my mom was sitting next to him. I was in the back seat when suddenly some scoundrels raced their cars and attempted to hit us. That was enough to bring Dad back to his furious side. Yeah, we won, and I enjoyed it the most, but it was not as enjoyable for my mom, and it turned out not to be good for dad either. For the first time, I saw my dad being scolded by mom, and he was sitting like a kid. Poor dad, but the best part is mom scolding him for racing the car without thinking of "me." It's just a kid thing, but that kid was enjoying the entire show. 
I'm innocent, by the way😌. 

After that, he never went that fast, which frustrated me because if I ran, I would be the first to arrive, but this only happened when we were with him. He still secretly goes to the ring for practice, which I know, but I didn't tell mom that because it can sometimes work as perfect blackmail. 
And about my mom, Rose Stiller, she is the head of our family. She's an amazing baker. Her cakes are the best. After my dad's retirement, they opened a bakery in my hometown with my friend Laura's mom, Clair; she makes the best fruit jam there, and they all worked together to run the bakery. The aroma was mouth-watering—sometimes baked chocolate or maybe fried bread, and even sometimes it would be mixed fruits. The best part is that when it all combines together, that's enough to make us hungry, and it spreads throughout Oslo. We did not need an alarm because the aroma was enough to wake us up. Her brownies are my favorite; she never forgets to bring them when she comes to me because I'm their only beloved child, which they can't resist.

I am grateful to have both of them in my life. I have never seen anyone as lovable as them. Their support is the only reason for my success. They believed in me and my dreams, and they always encouraged me to dream bigger. They always infuse me with positivity and dignity. Every month I visit them for sure, as I live far from them, but sometimes I can't make it up because of heavy work. I told them to stay with me, but...
Do you know what they said?

"If we come, how will we survive without our friends? (Yes, they have more friends back there than I do.) 
We can't miss our morning walks with our friends, and we are planning trips as well. Not only that, you know "MOSSO" will not agree because he prefers to be here, and you know he has more fans than you."

(Yeah! I know, and it is true. 🤧))

About Mosso, he is our dog.
The best and the bestest Mosso.

Mosso is like a son to my parents

Mosso is like a son to my parents. Sometimes I get jealous of him. 
You know he is living like a prince there. When my parents went out for something, I needed to take care of him. I know it's normal, but the jealousy part is that they called me to make sure that Mosso had food, not even me!!!! 
Tell me how I can't get jealous. 

So, as long as they are happy being in there, how can I be so stubborn to take them from that happiness they are in? If I did, that would be so selfish of me, so I always respect their decisions. I just want them to be happy always...