4: Dinner

"If it's meant to be, it'll be."

☽⋅─────•⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅•─────⋅☾

Sky's Point of view

"Get ready by five, we have a dinner to go to." My 'sister' said -more like commended me- and walked out my room.

I glanced at the clock.

4:34 pm

Great.

Anyways,

Things have been...normal? For once.
College is fine.
Training in the Company is going good.
And most surprisingly, There's no drama in the family for once.

Seems like the calm before the strom to me.

I changed into a decent set of clothes and went down to the living to see them waiting for Ari.

"Let's go." She came down wearing a short bodycon dress reaching her mid-thighs.

And here I was, feeling underdressed again.

Fuck it. I look better than her.

I thought to myself and glanced at the glass wall dividing our living and dining area, trying to catch a glimpse of myself in the reflection.

Long emerald green dress with a slit down my thigh, open hair pinned halfway back with a claw clip, matching heels.

Yup. Definitely the not-so-outshining look.

•─⋅☾ At the restaurant ☽⋅─•

The car Stopped in from of a restaurant.

'Ossu Seiromushi'
The name read.

So they chose a Japanese restaurant? That's up for a change.
Overall the restaurant looked quite modern and simple.

We walked into the restaurant and my eyes fell on a group of guys occupying a corner table in the end.

All of them were laughing at something and seemed to be enjoying their time with one another.

I walked behind the three as Ari's parents led us to a table and sat down, greeting the couple their age.

'Mr. & Mrs. Kim' Our mother mouthed to me and Ari.

"Annyeonsyeon, Mr and Mrs Kim." I said and bowed to them, taking my seat furthest away from my parents ok the 6 seater table.

Ari sat beside me. A seat gap was between me and Mrs. Kim, who was on my left.

The place wasn't busy at all. In fact, us and the boys I saw a while back seemed to be the only customers here.

"Good evening, may I take your order please," A guy who I recognized from the group I saw earlier came up to us. I remembered him to be the one laughing the most, almost sounded like a horse or some sort of window-wiper.

"Hey dear, How are you? Is Namjoon with you guys?" Mrs. Kim asked the guy.

"I'm fine, aunty. And yeah, I'll send him right over. Till then, please tell me your orders." The guys smiled at her.