Twenty-Two | Fuck Buddies

ARMANO

Zaire's lips were pressed into a thin line as he stared at the broken bed in my room. He pressed his index and middle finger to his temple, clearly exasperated. "You broke the bed."

I nodded sheepishly.

Zayden was right behind him, finding all this quite amusing.

"You broke a fucking brand new bed?" Zaire narrowed his eyes at me. "Who the hell were you fucking?"

"No one." I lied, folding my hands across my chest. "The bed was of low quality, it broke."

"It was brand new." He snapped.

"I'll pay for it, okay?"

"It's not about the money. I just have one question. What the fuck were you doing that the bed broke?"

"I was jumping around."

Zaire looked so done with me. "You were jumping on the bed? Are you five?!"

Zayden chuckled, placing his palm on his twin's shoulder. "Calm down. It's just a bed."

"I'm worried he was fucking one of my staff members."

"I said I was jumping!"

Zaire shook his head, mumbling under his breath, he walked out of the room.

"Don't mind him, he is just stressed about...other things." Zayden patted my shoulder.

"By other things you mean Ada?"

"I am not supposed to answer that. Let's go find you another room."

.
.
.

Last night was intense. I have never fucked anyone angrily before, especially to the point the bed broke.

That was a new experience.

After the bed had broken, I draped the duvet over Mea and carried her to her room where we went on to round two.

In the end, I cleaned Mea up, kissed her forehead, made sure she was okay and slumped down beside her.

We both were exhausted and fell asleep instantly. I woke up before her and tip-toed back to my room where I freshened up and decided how to tell Zaire about the bed situation.

At the breakfast table, Mea had a slight limp in the way she walked and since the only empty seat was beside me, she sat down.

"Are you okay?" Cel asked her noticing the way she walked.

"Yup." Mea forced a smile on her face, giving me a side-eye.

I had to bite my lips to stop myself from smiling smugly.

Feeling someone's stare, I glanced to my side and found Zaire's eyes flickering between Mea and me with a suspicious look.

Shit.

Before he could think further about us, I spoke loudly to Ada who sat opposite Zaire. "How are you feeling, Ada? You were not well."

That was enough to make Zaire look away from us and focus all his attention on her. I swear he is fucking obsessed with her and I have a suspension it's not in a platonic way.

She answered me and soon everyone got busy eating.

Mea acted like last night never happened, like we didn't have the best sex ever and it irritated me. I understand why she wants to keep this a secret but at the same time, I want everyone to know we are together so that I can touch her all the time and not worry about what others would say.