Five | Attractive

I am so tired of this notification problem, like why the hell does it happen all the time?! 😭😭😭
____________________

ALAMEA
(Age Twenty-One)

Someone touched my shoulder from behind making me flinch slightly as I turned around immediately, going defensive.

No one can hurt me here. I had to remind myself.

The man was middle aged and looked eager to introduce himself, probably trying to get in our good grace.

I absent mindedly nodded to him, searching around the banquet hall where the party was being held.

It was the day Uncle Marcelo stepped down from his position along with Uncle Silvio and Dad, passing it down to Armano, Kian and me respectively.

I was happy and so were the others but the party was getting boring.

I spotted Lenore across the room, silently pleading her to come get me.

Being the sweetheart she was, she made her way to me.

"There you are!" She exclaimed, sliding next to me. "Your Dad's been looking for you."

I glanced at the man, offering him a tight smile. "Excuse me."

I sighed, walking away from him along with Lenore who muttered, "Do you have any idea where my brother is? Everyone is looking for him..."

"No. But knowing Armano, he must be busy fucking some girl."

Lenore's face grimaced. "Why is he like that?" She shook her head. "Stupid."

"Must have hit his head when he was born."

She chuckled. "Agreed. According to me, he is not even capable of this position."

"Oh, is that jealousy?"

She scoffed. "Please. I have no interest in being the leader and all that nonsense. I just feel like Armano is too childish for that position."

"Hmm..."

"Hey, do me a favour and go look for my brother before Dad kills him."

"Why me?"

"You are his third in command. Plus I don't want to stumble upon him doing something shameless that will traumatize me forever."

"You think that won't traumatize me too?"

"You are not related to him by blood, I am."

I rolled my eyes. "Have you tried calling him?"

"Yes, he is not picking it up."

He is definitely busy fucking. God. He is such a player while me on the other hand can't even digest a man's touch even if I want to.

I did try kissing a man whom I found attractive a year back but within two seconds, I started to feel nauseated by his touch.

It was an embarrassing experience which also made me realise that I can never have a relationship.

The only men I am okay with are my father, uncles, and cousins. I even keep my distance from Kian, not that he is a very touchy type but still.

Armano is the only exception for some reason. I feel safe with him. Even if he touches me and hugs me sometimes, I don't feel weird.

It's so complicated.

I want to have a normal relationship too and if not a relationship, I at least want to lose my virginity for fuck's sake.

It's irritating and I don't wish to stay a virgin forever.