He took out his sketchbook and went to work. He scrutinized every single feature and drew his beloved hoping it could do justice to the beauty in front of him. Akk found it hard to stay still at first but soon he was lulled into floaty subspace as he felt Ayan's intense gaze on himself. It grounded him somehow. He would be okay as long as Ayan kept looking at him like that. Soon he was made to change the position. A bit more provocative than the previous one.

He couldn't say he didn't like it

He couldn't say he didn't like it. It was arousing him. He wanted Ayan to touch him but he was busy sketching which prompted a pout.

"Is my boy sulking?" Ayan asked with teasing tilt to his voice.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You aren't paying attention to me."

Ayan raised an eye brow at that, "You have all my attention. Isn't this enough?"

"You know it's not. I need your hands on me."

"Do you now?" Never once did Ayan's gaze leave Akk's pouting mouth. Akk's dark lashes were clumping together due to tears, and he was gasping and holding onto the bedsheet tightly beneath him. He was already becoming a filthy mess because of the arousal.

"Change position." The order was enough to make Akk let out a shuddering breath.

It took another thirty minutes before Ayan was done with the sketch

It took another thirty minutes before Ayan was done with the sketch. The wait was driving Akk crazy. His body was quivering in anticipation and want. He could feel himself being unbelievably hard to the point it was getting painful. He had resorted to grinding against he sheets to relieve a little bit of pain. It was different sort of edging. Ayan was pushing him to his limits without even touching him.

"Ayan

"Ayan.... P-Please- can't anymore. Aa-ah....please."

"What do you want, bub?"

"You. On me. Inside me." He practically begged.

Ayan smirked at the look of utter desperation on Akk's face. His boy looked most beautiful while begging. He wouldn't keep his baby waiting anymore. He quickly got on the bed making Akk get on his hand and knees, a position he held very well. He took his time undressing his baby while Akk kept making noises of impatience and desire. He let out needy whines urging Ayan to speed up. Who was Ayan to deny him. He picked up the lube from bedside drawer and pushed a finger inside Akk's tight hole.

Whimpering for attention, he rocked his hips between Ayan's lengthy fingers. "A..Ay...Ayan......" Akk seemed distraught as he wriggled around Ayan's fingers and gave a small huff.

"Darling, you really are something else." With a curse, Ayan bent to plant a kiss on Akk's lips. Akk let out a cry, his cheeks turning crimson and his stomach twisting into a blazing spiral.

Akk's body clenched and his toes curled as Ayan started pushing his fingers in hard, causing him to scream so loudly that his voice cracked. His small hands pressed on Ayan's chest, arching his spine.

"A-Ayan, I'm- You're gonna make me-"

Suddenly, he stopped all at once. Akk was left feeling empty, throbbing, and on the verge of orgasming. His eyes welled up as his knees quivered.

"N-No!" With a yearning and frantic cry, Akk's eyes sprung open as he tried to meet Ayan's.

"What do you need, baby?" With a warm, gravelly voice, Ayan inquired, his gaze meeting Akk's as one hand removed his belt and the other was on his length. Shaking his head, Akk observed him while gasping and blinking away the tears.

"Y-You." Akk gasped.

"Color?"

"Green. So green."

Ayan quickly filled Akk to the brim with a single thrust after tapping the tip of his length on the little pink hole.
As Ayan penetrated him, Akk's jaw dropped wide as he felt his hand seize his hip and draw him back to meet his thrusts. Ayan started slow and deep, listening to Akk's sharp gasp and seeing his hands writhe on his shoulders.

"Does it feel good?" Ayan dragged Akk's hips down forcefully and quickened his tempo, making him meet every fierce thrust.

By now, Akk was trembling, mumbling, uttering curses and pleading for more, but not really making any sense. He'd never felt better, yet Ayan was pounding him into the mattress so hard that his shoulders ached and his hips were sure to bruise.

As he drew nearer and nearer, Ayan growled and grunted, letting himself sink into every choked-off, moaning sound Akk made. With his eyes half-lidded, Akk clenched on Ayan's length. Nuzzling against Ayan's grip on his hair, Akk moaned, his head feeling full of fluff, quietly begging for forgiveness for being so filthy.

"You like crying because it feels so good?" I'm doing you so good that you can't help but sob?"

When Ayan found the special spot inside of Akk, his speed increased while Akk's eyes started to unfocus as he moaned loudly and gasped. Another sob of ecstasy was produced as more of the thin liquid pumped out of him. Ayan groaned as he felt Akk's walls close in around him, his body trembling once more and his whines gradually growing louder. Ayan purposely continued as Akk was still squeezing down on his length.

Ayan whispered, "That's it, sweetheart," in a shaky, coarse voice.

Ayan's hand wrapped reverently around Akk's throat, applying pressure until he arched and began to shake underneath him. He clamped hard around Ayan as he was pounded hard, hissing with pleasure. As Ayan's climax approached, his hips bucked. He grunted as he finally reduced his relentless pace and started to give little rolls with his hips as he rode out his climax. Akk sobbed as hot cum filled him.

Under him, Akk trembled, his body still aching from over stimulation. Before he could even take a deep breath he felt Ayan touch his over sensitive length. He pushed Akk on his stomach and spread him wide open. He licked up everything that trickled from his hole. Ayan's body trembled again, and he let out a moan as he felt his inside being stimulated further, his whines gradually becoming louder.

"Akk, you're very beautiful." Unable to resist, Ayan clutched Akk's fragile face with both hands, his pulse racing at the realization that this beautiful man was all his. Akk couldn't think at all at this point, and even if he could, he didn't care.

"You like being used however I please, right?" Ayan leaned in and grabbed Akk's hair.

With his eyes closed and tears streaming down his face, Ayan stammered out, "I-I like it, I like it."

"It's alright, dear." With a calming whisper, Ayan gently lifted Akk and allowed the elder to cling to him.

Ayan comforted Akk by shushing him and maintaining a quiet, calming tone until Akk had calmed down. He could tell that Akk had completely entered subspace. He remained there for a little while longer, snuggled up in Ayan's lap until he was nearly asleep.