Earth Chapter 13: City of walls and Secrets.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

(Y/N) Pov
After we stopped that giant drill and saved Ba Sing Se, we ride the train, heading finally to our destination. I sit between Aang and Katara while I had Kiri in my arms and Krypto sleep in his 'The donut' position, close to my legs. Sokka, Tin, Toph and Momo, who is sitting on Toph's lap, were sitting opposite of us. We've waited patiently, till Katara called out.

Katara: "Look outside the window" Look, the inner wall!

We all look out where Katara was looking just to see that we're so close to the wall.

Krypto: "Yawned" We're here?

(Y/N): Almost, buddy.

Katara: I can't believe we finally made it to Ba Sing Se in one piece.

Sokka: Hey, don't jinx it! We could still be attacked by some giant, exploding Fire Nation spoon, or find out the city's been submerged in an ocean full of killer shrimp.

Toph, Krypto and Kiri: "Annoyed" You been hitting the cactus juice again?

Sokka: I'm just saying, weird stuff happens to us.

Tin notice someone coming.

Tin: You mean like him?

A weird random man with a corn in his mouth, he sits between Sokka and Toph as he sucks on the corn.

Momo: Why did we get picked by weirdos?

I turn to Aang, who look down in sadness lately.

(Y/N): Don't worry, Aang. We'll find Appa.

Aang: It's such a big city.

Sokka: He's a giant bison. Where could someone possibly hide him?

Kiri: "Jump out of my arms and look out the window" We're about to find out!

Soon we joined Kiri, we seen a big light then we've reached the end of the tunnel, what we saw was astonishing. It is the biggest city I had ever seen in my life.