Water Chapter 15: The Fortuneteller.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

Aang Pov
After the long rest we had, my friends, Sokka and Katara are all better than ever. We travel to another location and set a camp right next to the river. We relax, while I'm making something for Katara. Then we hear water splashing that caught us attention.

Katara: Look! "Point at the river"

We look where Katara points, there's a fish jumping around then making a mock face.

Sokka: "Annoyed" He is taunting us. "Grabbed the fishing stick" You are so going to be dinner. "Swing it then look confused" Hey, where's the fishing line?

Aang: "Holding the flower necklace" Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka.

Sokka look at the necklace, then facepalm.

Sokka: Ah, it's all tangled.

Aang: "Levitate on my feet" Not tangled, woven. "Look at Katara" I made you a necklace, Katara. I thought since you lost your other one... "Holding it up with a smile on my face"

Katara walk to me and smile back, accepted the gift.

Katara: Thanks, Aang. "Look at it" I love it.

Tin: "Smile" That is sweet thing you did, Aang.

I smile to our robot companion for that comment.

Sokka: "Unimpressed" Great, Aang. Maybe instead of saving the world, you can go into the jewelry-making business.

Aang: I don't see why I can't do both.

The fish is back, still jumping around and making funny look at Sokka. Sokka got angry and throw his fishing stick at the fish but missed.

Sokka: "Frustrated" Stop taunting me!

(Y/N): Do you need help, Sokka? I can catch it for you.

Sokka: No! "Pull out his dagger" His mine!

Sokka run in the river and start chasing the fish. We watch his attempts to catch it but failed.

(Y/N): "Chuckled" Relax and a show. This gotta be good.

Tin: "Nodded" Indeed.

Katara: "Distance" So, how do I look?

As soon as I turn to look at Katara, I'm blushing like mad. Seeing Katara with the flower necklace on, she's so beautiful that I couldn't stop staring. Tin notice my state.

Tin: Mmm, Aang. I detect a strong emotion feeling that your experiencing....

Aang: "Quickly turn to Tin with my annoyed look" Quite, Tin! "Turn back to Katara with my embarrassed smile" Do you mean, all of you or just your neck... "Rub behind my head" I mean, because they both look great.

(Y/N): "Smirk look" Smooth move, Aang.

Sokka: "Holding the fish then teasing me" Smoochie smoochie. Someone's in love.

Then the fish slapped Sokka in the face with it's tail.