Water Chapter 10: The Waterbending Scroll.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

(Y/N) Pov
After we're out of the Fire Nation Territory, we drop Shyu near the village. We give him some clothes and some money to blend in, Shyu thank us and he'll help us when the time is right. Me and my friends, we've been riding on Appa for hours. Tin is driving, Sokka, Katara and I was sitting down and thinking what Roku told us, I noticed Aang has been walking around and panting with a worried look. Aang must have been thinking too, I don't blame him, we both have reasons to worry.

Sokka: Would you sit down?! If we hit a bump, you'll go flying off! What's bugging you anyway?

Aang: It's what Avatar Roku said. I'm supposed to master all four elements and (Y/N) to master his powers before that comet and the creature arrives.

Sokka: Well, let's see. You pretty much mastered airbending, and that only took you 112 years. And (Y/N), you mastered your super strength, super speed and a X-Ray vision that took you weeks. I'm sure you both can master your abilities by next summer.

Tin: "Turn his head facing us" But that will take 259 days, till the end of the summer.

I notice Aang is freaking out.

Aang: I haven't even started waterbending, and we're still weeks away from the North Pole. What am I gonna do?!

Katara: "Hold Aang's hand" Calm down. "Pull him to sit down in front of her" It's gonna be ok. If you want, I can try and teach you some of the stuff I know.

Aang: You'd do that?

Katara: "Nodded" We'll need to find a good source of water first.

We look down for a water source to help Aang learn waterbending.

Sokka: Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in.

(Y/N): "Point the direction" Found it! Take us down there, Tin.

Tin: Aye, aye. Captain. "Guide Appa down to land"

As soon as we land, we stumble in a big waterfall.

This place is beautiful, calm, clear water and a perfect place for waterbenders to practice

Sokka: "Sarcastic" Nice puddle.

We didn't care what Sokka said, this place is amazing. Appa fly up then dive in the river and relax.

Aang: "Removing his clothes" Yeah! Don't start without me, boy!

Aang was about to dive until Katara reminded him.

Katara: Remember the reason we're here.

Aang: Oh, right. Time to practice waterbending.

(Y/N): While you guys do that, Tin and I will go over there. "Point left side of the river" To practice my laser vision.

Tin: "Nodded" Indeed, you two need to prepare for the time comes.