Water Chapter 17: The Deserter.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

(Y/N) Pov
Today, we decided to walk instead because Appa explained that he was tired to fly so long. Also Tin is in his box form to update his system or something. We walk through the forest while Momo fly ahead to look around.

Momo: "Land on the small structure" Hey guys! Look what I found

Katara: "Walk close to it" Good job, Momo. Maybe this should give us a good idea of what's around here.

Sokka: "Look inside an empty sack" See if you can find a menu. I'm starving.

Appa: You and me both, Sokka.

Aang: "Point at the poster" I bet we'll find something to eat here.

We look at the poster, showing a dragon above the temple with fire around and the Fire Nation's symbol in the middle.

(Y/N): "Reading it" The Fire Days Festival?

Krypto: "Confused" What's that? The fire people's holiday?

Aang: Yeah! It says. "Reading it" Fire Nation cultural exhibits, jugglers, benders, magicians. "Excitement" This would be a great place for me to study some real Firebenders.

(Y/N): But Aang, aren't you supposed to learn water first, then earth and finally fire?

Aang: Well yes, but it won't hurt to learn about firebending.

Sokka: "Behind the structure" You might want to rethink that. Look at this.

We walk around it, we look what Sokka saw. There are multiple wanted posters,  including Aang and me.

(Y/N): Oh, boy.

Aang: "Smile" Hey, a poster of me. Including yours (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Look at Aang" Huh, Aang? That's a wanted poster, this is bad.

Sokka: I agree.

Aang pull his poster off and look at it. I do as well, removing my wanted poster.

Krypto: I guess no festival today.