Water Chapter 4: The Southern Air Temple.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

(Y/N) Pov
Aang brought us to many different places, then next destination is his home. The Southern Air Temple, we'll be the first people to visit it and I'm so excited that I get to see what his home looks like. We we're camping on the beach to rest, when the sun rise we all get ready, well except Sokka, who was still sleeping.

Aang: Wait till you see it, guys. The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Katara: Aang, we know you're excited, but it's been a hundred years since you've been home.

Aang: That's why I'm so excited!

Tin: Aang, a lot can change in all that time.

Aang: I know, but I need to see it for myself.

(Y/N): Wake up, Sokka. We're leaving soon.

Aang: Yeah, Air Temple, here we come!

Sokka: "Groan and flip over" Sleep now. Temple later. "Snoring"

Sokka still sleeping which is annoying, then an idea came into my mind. I look at my robot friend.

(Y/N): Tin. Would you... "Point my finger at Sokka"

Tin get my idea and came down and walk toward Sokka with a smile.

Tin: I'm on it. "Transforming his right hand into an air horn near Sokka"

Sokka's eyes open wide and he jumped while screaming like a girl, then fell down on his face. We all laugh while Sokka give us an angry stare.

(Y/N): Oh, good. You're up, let's go. "Picking grouchy Sokka up over my shoulder and walk to Appa"

Zuko Pov
I'll never catch them with the damage of my ship, so we stop at the harbour to get some repairs. Me and uncle walk down to the docks.

Zuko: Uncle, I want the repairs made as quickly as possible. I don't want to stay too long and risk losing their trail.

Iroh: You mean the Avatar and the Kryptonian?

Zuko: "Quickly turn to face him" Don't mention their names on these docks. Once word gets out that he's alive and the new threat, every firebender will be out looking for them and I don't want anyone getting in the way.

???: Getting in the way of what, Prince Zuko.

That voice, I don't want to deal with him. We turn and faces the Captain.

Zuko: Captain Zhao

Zuko: Captain Zhao.

Zhao: It's Commander now. And General Iroh, "bowing to Iroh" great hero of our Nation.