Water Chapter 9: Avatar Roku. (Winter solstice, part 2)

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

Aang Pov
It's almost dawn, I decided to go to the Fire Nation by myself. But Appa won't allow it, because he doesn't want to leave my friends behind. I been pulling Appa to move but won't take one step.

Aang: Let's go, Appa! Come on, boy. "Grunting"

Appa: 'Graon' "Sitting down"

Aang: Look, I'm sorry, but Katara, Sokka, (Y/N) and Tin aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us. If they got hurt, I'd never forgive myself. So get your big butt off the ground and let's go! "Pulling harder" Uhh... "Sling shot back" Aah!

Sokka: "Distance" I think his big butt is trying to tell you something.

I turn around, behind Appa there's my friends and the villagers who are look worried.

Katara: Please don't go, Aang. The world can't afford to lose you to the Fire Nation. Neither can I.

I thought at the moment then I remember those visions about the comet and the monster, I got up quickly.

Aang: But I have to talk to Avatar Roku to find out what my visions means. I need to get to the Fire Temple before the sun sets on the solstice. "Jump on Appa's head" That's today!

I look back then I finally got Appa to move. But he stopped, I look back and saw (Y/N) holding Appa's tail.

(Y/N): Aang, you're not the only one who saw those visions. I want some answers too but we're not letting you go into the Fire Nation, not without us. You said it yourself 'we have to stick together'.

Tin: (Y/N) is correct, with more of us, then there's a chance to get to the temple before solstice ends.

Sokks: Yeah, we got your back.

Momo fly on my arm and I smiled. Appa lick Sokka all over him with big saliva.

Sokka: Ew! "Disgust"

Leader: "Walk to me with a supply" It's a long journey to the crescent island. You'll have to fly fast to have any chance "Give me the supply" of making it before sundown. Good luck.

Aang: Thank you for your...

Leader: "Point the direction" Go!

Me and my friends are on Appa and took off fast as Appa can.

No Pov
After the team left, hours ago, the village's leader came out of the house feeling a bit tired but surprised there's Zuko who is standing in front of him.

Zuko: Having trouble sleeping?

Zuko push him into his home and narrow his eyes at him.

Zuko: Seen the Avatar and Superboy lately?

Meanwhile (Y/N) and the others are flying fast. The sun has already rise to the sky.

Aang: Come on, boy. We've got a long way to go. Faster!

Appa: 'Grunt' "Fly faster"

Back at Zuko's ship, their gaining to the direction we're the team heading. Zuko look through the telescope searching for them but Iroh look disappointed.

Iroh: Sailing into Fire Nation waters. Of all the foolish things you've done in your 16 years, Prince Zuko, this is the most foolish.

Zuko: I have no choice, uncle.

Iroh: Have you completely forgotten that the Fire Lord banished you? What if you're caught?

Zuko: "Looks back at his uncle" I'm chasing the Avatar and Superboy. My father will understand why I'm returning home.