Water Chapter 8: The Spirit World. (Winter Solstice Part 1)

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

(Y/N) Pov
After saving Haru and the other earthbenders, me and my friends fly further in the Earth Kingdom. It is a nice smooth flight, we relax and enjoy the moment. Aang lied down with a straw leaf in his mouth, Sokka carving a piece of wood, Tin monitor the map finally Katara and me, we watch the clouds pass by.

Katara: Those clouds look so soft, don't they?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's like you could just jump down and you'd land in a big, soft, cotton heap.

Sokka: Maybe you two should give it a try.

Katara: You're hilarious.

Aang: I'll try it! "Excitement"

Aang jump off and fall, we look down watching Aang fall inside the clouds and we could hear him laughing. After we look for him, Aang fly and land right behind us covered in water.

Aang: Turns out, clouds are made of water. "He bend the air-barrier around him to dry up faster"

Tin: Of course they are. Clouds are consists of very small water drops or ice crystals suspended in air.

Katara: Hey, what is that?

We all look ahead, the forest are all black and it covered half of the valley.

Sokka: It's like a scar

We landed down but what we saw was horrible. All the trees, plants and everything are burn to ashes.

Sokka: Listen. It's so quiet.

I watch Tin scan the area after he finished his face turn to sadness.

Tin: My scanner says that there's no sign of life anywhere.

I look where Aang is, he was just standing there so quiet. Until Sokka yelled in anger.

Sokka: Fire Nation! Those evil savages make me sick. They have no respect for...

Katara, (Y/N) and Tin: Shhh. "We hush Sokka"

Sokka: What, I'm not allowed to be angry?

Katara point where Aang is, Sokka's anger change to regret. We watch him sit down, picking a dirt and let it fall from his hand.

Aang: "Sadness" Why would anyone do this? How could I let this happen?

Katara: Aang, you didn't let this happen. It has nothing to do with you.

Aang: Yes, it does. It's the Avatar's job to protect nature, but I don't know how to do my job.

(Y/N): That's why we're going to the North Pole... To find you a teacher.

Aang: Yeah. A waterbending teacher. But there's no one who can teach me how to be the Avatar. Monk Gyatso said that Avatar Roku would help me.

Tin: The Avatar before you?