"please"

"what do you mean somethings wrong with her" i say getting off of tom. "i don't know she's all pissed" he says shrugging. "what did you guys do to piss her off" i ask while passing by bill. i go down the stairs meeting with sophie. "chris kissed another bitch" she says walking out of the house. "excuse me?" i say waking back in. "what the fuck is wrong with you you stupid fucking whore" i yell. tom grabs my hand and tries to hold me tightly but i break out of his grip. "wait tatumn it's not like that" chris says looking at nick for help. "you're on your own chris." he said following matt outside. "who was it" i say clenching my fist. "freya..." he says slowly. "the girl across the street? are you fucking kidding me." i scream at him. "we were drunk tatumn!!" he yells back. "watch your mouth" i say. tom sitting back watching everything. sophie storms back to her room looking at chris with tears streaming down her face. matt following her. "you're a fucking prick, get the fuck out" i say walking upstairs. "where am i supposed to go tatumn" chris asks. "i don't know ask freya" i smile. his face goes blank. "sophie" i whisper knocking on the door. tom walks up to me and kisses my neck then walks in the bathroom. i walk in and see sophie kissing matt. "whoa" i say closing the door. "uhm...okay?" i walk downstairs and see chris is gone. "he went to freyas" tom says eating a bowl of chips on the couch. i sigh and flop by him putting my head on his shoulder. i was waiting for him to scoop me up and hold me like he always does.
"tom"
"hm" he mumbles.
"are you mad at me?"
"no"
i lift my head off his shoulder and look at him. completely ignoring me he watches the TV.
"tom" i say shaking his shoulder. "what tatumn!?" he slightly yells. i flinch a bit. "never fucking mind." i say getting up and going to mine and toms room. i grab my shoes and put on a bra. i walk down stairs walking past tom a tear down
my face. "bill" i say walking in his room. "what's wrong liebe?" bill asks hugging me. "toms being a dick and he raised his voice at me. i don't know what i did." i say as bill wipes the tears off my face. "oh honey" bill says giving me a sad expression. "watch" i say. bill walks to the kitchen and i walk back onto the couch. "tom" i say putting my head in his lap. "oh my gosh tatumn stop!!" tom says lifting my head up. "i'm sorry.." i say. he walks up the stairs to his room and closes the door. i curl up into a ball as bill walks over to me. "i'll talk to him sweetie." i start to cry. nick sits on the edge of the couch rubbing my back. chris comes back into the house to grab something from him and sophie's room. matt and sophie were cuddling in their room while sophie was sobbing in matt's arms. "really sophie. unbelievable" chris says walking out. he walks over to me "your best friend is a slut" he says. "excuse me." i get up. "the fuck did you say bitch?" i ask. "i said she's a fucking slut, do i need to spell it out for you?" he yells. tom walks out of our room. "calm down chris" nick says standing behind me. "no she's a slut too!!" he screams. tom has an angry expression on his face. "that's probably why their were bandages in the trash again huh!!??" he screams. toms eyes go wide. he stomps back up the stairs. "i hate you" i say with tears streaming down my face. i run back to me and toms room and he's laying on the bed. "tom" i say. he ignores me. "TOM IM NOT GOING TO DO THIS SHIT. TALK TO ME INSTEAD OF FUCKING IGNORING ME YOU KNOW I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT" i scream and cry. he shifts his eyes to me. "please" i beg. he gets up and walks past me. i can't breathe. the air is stolen. i let out a scream followed by a cry. bill runs in my room. he drops to his knees and hugs me tightly. "let's go to the couch love" he says picking me up. i cry while laying on the couch. bill turns on a movie and plays with my hair until i fall asleep.

toms pov: