sophie and tatumn

"TATUMN OH MY FUCKING GOD" sophie runs in. she shakes me awake. my clothes still off. "holy fuck out on your fucking clothes damn it!!" she yells.
time skip.
"i think im fucking pregnant." she sobs. "holy shit really!?" i say. lighting my cig i took from tom. "get that disgusting stuff out of my face" she snaps. "jesus maybe you are pregnant" i roll my eyes putting the cigarette in my mouth. she cries and cries and cries. "sophie. babe y'all used protection it's fine!!" i say yelling. "no we didn't." she says. "HOLY FUCK SOPHIE" i yell. she cries harder. "oh shit oh shit okay okay uhmmm." i yell trying to figure out what to do. i put out my freshly lightened cigarette and run to the hotel room. "you get tom dressed please help me" she says crying. fuck. i go back to the room and wake up tom. "liebe i need you to drive me and sophie to the store!!" i yell. he jumps up and looks down. "oh fuck" he says. "we should do that again" he smirks. "tom!! please!" i yell. he gets dressed and quietly takes the keys to the car. "you have your permit right?" i ask tom whole sophie is sobbing in the back. "yes do you?!" he asks. "yes i do!!" i yell. "hurry we need to do this before bill wakes up. "don't tell me.." tom pauses. sophie cries harder. "SHIT" tom says. we jump in the car and he takes us to the store. we pass three cops. "holy fuck bro." i say. sophie sobbing in the back. "SOPHIE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" i yell at her. she sobs even harder. "OH MY FUCKING GOD SOPHIE YOU WERE BEING AN IDIOT AND YOURE THE ONE THAT DIDNT FUCKING USE PROTECTION LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING DONE" i scream. "STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME" she sobs. "TATUMN CALM DOWN!!" tom says loudly. he didn't yell just said it a bit loud. he stops in the parking lot. "okay soph go head" i say crossing my arms. she starts sobbing. "idon'twannagointhere" she says fast and in a sob. "oh my god. i'll be back" i roll my eyes and slam the door. i go in buy a pack of condoms and a pregnancy test.

TOMS POV:
sophie was freaking out and i tried calming her down. she wouldn't shut up though. "sophie you are okay!?" he says. she reaches over and kisses me. i shove her. "WHAT THE FUCK SOPHIE!?" i yell. i get out of the car and run to tatumn. "tatumn sophie kissed me and i pushed her off and i'm so fucking sorry i love you so much i'm so sorry." her face goes pale.

TATUMNS POV:
tom said him and sophie kissed. i wanted to fucking kill myself in that moment. but i didn't want to lose tom. he's my baby. "okay" i say calmly. tom looks confused. "you kiss my best friend i want to kiss you brother. not because i want to but because if sophie is going to i think i should" i say. "i'll make it up to you tonight" i say holding up the condoms i'm about to buy. tom looks sad. "as long as you know you're mine and only mine okay? no feeling attached. i'm so sorry liebe you're my only only only love" he says firmly. i kiss him. "i love you tom kaulitz" i whisper. he leans down "i love you tatumn kaulitz".