hotel

⚠️there will be some scenes in this chapter, if you don't like reading those do not read⚠️

"10 minutes left!!" georg yells.
i roll my eyes.
"you're welcome for the pillow idea y/n" gustav says.
"i didn't say thank you" i scoff. tom looks at me and smirks. he lifts my head up and whispers in my ear "good thing we're sharing a hotel room"
i look at him confused. "because this is your first time with us on tour, and i know you like tom, and because he's really the only reason you're even on the tour-"
"no the reason i'm on tour is because i want to be a guitarist, you know that" i say tossing my hands in the air.
"whatever you like tom and that's okay!!" he says with a smile.
"schließen die scheiße hoch"
i mumble as i get off the bus.
tom follows with our bags.
"hi, we need to check in please"
"name?"
"tokio hotel"  i say with a smile
the lady glares at me.
"you see all those fangirls over there? you're just one of them, right a long" she says laughs.
there was a bunch of screaming and flashing lights.
"she's with us, now our rooms please" tom says putting his hand around my waist.
"my apologies sir" the lady says with a smile. "i'll be back with your keys, just a second" she says walking away.
"you're welcome" gustav says.
"for what?" i ask
"you know how strict mom is with you and boys, i know you like tom so i'm having bill, and georg stay with me and you and tom together" he winks. i hug him "thank you thank you!!"
"you're welcome like i said, now to hang on his arm or hold his hand or something, so girls know he's yours" he says nudging me. i look at tom and he's already looking at me. i walk a couple steps and whisper in his ear "can i hold your hand so these girls will leave you alone?" i ask. he didn't answer. instead he put his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek. as i turn bright red, he guides his hand down my back and into
my hand. the girls stared at me and tom. we walked to our room while bill, gustav and georg gave autographs and saying hi. "i can be in the room by myself while you go sign girls boobs" i laugh. he looks at me then turns the lock on the door.
⚠️smut warning ⚠️ (not big)
he walks and gets his guitar. "you want to play right?" he smirks. i smile and nod. i stand up and hold the guitar. he stands behind me. "this is the finger board" he says stepping closer. he guides my hand up and down the neck of the guitar. "here's the body" as he's fully touching me. his
chin on my shoulder, he holds the guitar and puts it back. "now let's talk about your body hm?" he smirks pulling my waist to him. my eyes meet with his, he slithers his hands up from my waist to my neck. he leans his body on mine. he pulls in and puts his lips on mine he walks forward so that i walk back and he pins me to the wall. his lip movements more and more intense then mine. i speed my movements up and he explores my body with his hands. he moves forward touching me. his hands move up my shirt. i move my hand down to his belt. i lean my head back as he moves down to neck.
⚠️end⚠️
there's a bang on the door.