sophie and bill.

sophie's POV:
tatumn and tom walk out. "oh?" tatumn says.
me and bill scramble off each other. "don't worry we're going to a hotel tonight" tatumn say's giggling.

⚠️smut and time skip⚠️
we were in the hotel room and tatumn and tom were in the room next to us. me and bill were laying down when i got a sudden urge. i went through with it. oh god here we go. i sit up and sit on top of bill. his hands immediately go to my waist. he started kissing me and rocking me back and fourth. his tounge in my mouth then he moves. oh shit did i do something? he goes to my neck sucking it. i moan a bit. shit. he undoes my belt and slides my pants off. here we go. he takes his pants off and puts me back on him. he's hard. when i feel it i smile and get looks at me. he slides his hand on my underwear and slides it down. taking them off. he takes his underwear off and my mouth drops. holy shit. he laughs and pulls me into him. he switches places with me then pins me. "i've never done this before, bill." i say. "me either. are you ready? do you want to?" he asks. "yes." i say firmly. he pushes in and i lean my head back. holy fuck. biting down. "holy shit" i say in a moan. he smirks and goes again. i moan loudly so he covers my mouth. "oh god" i yell. i sit on top of him and we go at it. holy shit. he guides me. it feels so fucking good. i can't stop. bill smiles and pauses. "how do you feel my love?" he asks. i take a deep breath. "oh my god." i say. "holy shit i can't even explain." i say breathing heavy. "same for me liebe, do you want to keep going?" he asks. "do you?" i ask him. "yes" he smirks. i smile again and start making out with him as i keep going. his eyes meet with mine and i stare at him. "your eyes are gorgeous." i say. "yours are to liebe" he says smiling we switch again and i'm on the bottom while he's pushing in again. i try not to moan but he feels to good. 
⚠️end ⚠️

after that we lay down and i smile and kiss him. "bill?" i tell him. "yes?" bill says. "i love you" i say.