dinner

"weve been so busy i think its just for the best" i say talking to the band and sophie. "i agree we havent been out since the last tour" sophie says. "okay so we all agree?" tom asks nodding his head. "whoever agrees put your hand in the middle" i say putting my hand out. when the group needs to agree on something. everyone puts their hand in the middle and we all nod. i got in the shower. tom walks in and starts getting dressed. "how are you feeling love?" he asks handing me a towel. "a lot better" i say stepping out. tom does his beanie and hat thing and i do my makeup. "im going to go get you some water okay? i love you" he says kissing my lips. "i love you more" 

*time skip*

were all at the restaurant. a bunch of ladies obviously beg tom for a picture. he stares at me in every one. chris walks in with nick and matt. nick and bill lock eyes. "hey guys" matt says sitting next to me. tom stares and grips my thigh. matt notices and smiles. nick sits next to bill and they start giggling and hitting it off. chris sits next to sophie. as were ordering a girl sits on matts lap. "um im sorry who invited you?" sophie asks. "matt did obviously, who the fuck are you?" she says. "the fuck? do not speak to her like that" i say. "i dont think i was talking to you fatass" she says with a smile. the entire tables mouth drops, including matts. i smile and look back at my ass. "mmm i didnt know you swung like that, unfortunately for you i have a boyfriend" i say moving toms hand around my waist. "you know what i meant bitch, seriously do you just sit around eating hot pockets all day?" she says looking around the table for one of them to laugh with her. i stand up. "i tend to like how i look unlike you begging for validation and attention for anyone you can get, i mean youre sitting on a mans lap in the middle of the restaurant when there's two chairs wide open on either side of him" i say with a smile. "excuse me?" 

"i mean seriously though who the fuck invited you princess" i asked looking at matt. "i already told you this-" 

"oh im sorry i thought you weren't talking to me?" i smirk. "bitch you know what i meant" she says clearly getting upset. i sit back down as the food gets here. 

as we arrive back home bill stops me. "is it okay if i invite nick over tonight?" 

"yes oh my gosh!!" i smile. tom drags me upstairs. as were getting undressed and ready for bed he stops me. :that was hella hot" he smiles kissing me. "you know you're beautiful right" he says scanning my body. "yes tom, now im tired" i say kissing him and giving him a hug. we get in bed and then matt and the same girl barge in. "uhm excuse me this is our room" she says. "honey you must be lost, its the next room on the left" i say directing her. 'whatever bitch" she says dragging matt out. "help" he mouths then laughs. me and tom giggle then go to sleep. 

sorry its such a short chapter but its literally 4:10am 😪