bill knows

"fuck" i mumble slapping my hand on my head. tom goes besides me and holds my waist, i march to bills room and tell sophie to wait with georg. tom follows me and we walk in bills room. "where's sophie" he panics. "flipping her shit" i yell. "what the fuck did you tell her" tom say stepping in front of me. "just that i knew she was pregnant and i knew it was mine!!" bill says worried. "oh my god" i yell. "please go get her i really need to talk to her" he begs. i look at tom and sigh. "fine." i say walking out. tom following me.

SOPHIES POV:
tatumn and tom walk in. shit i'm so screwed. i'm scared. "bill wants to talk to you soph. i think it's a good idea" she tells me. i take a deep breath and follow them. i see bill and my first thought was screaming at me to turn around. i couldn't do that to him. "bill i swear on my life if she comes in my room and is crying i will end you" tatumn says. her and tom walk out. fuck their cute little relationship. i look at bill. he walks up to me and squeezes me tightly. "mein liebe ich liebe du so viel" he kisses my head. "sophie mein liebe i will be here day and night hour to hour minute to minute second to second. you are now my baby and so it little baby in there" he says cupping my stomach. he looks me in the eyes and cups my face. "sophie i love you" he says. his beautiful brown eyes. his eyes go from my lips to my eyes over and over. slowly i lean in aswell as him. his soft cigarette tasting lips tasting mine.
i pull away. "i love you bill" i tell him. he lays down and pats the spot next to him. i lay down with him and lay my head on his chest. he rubs my back. "so what happens now?" i ask him. "whatever you want liebe" bill says kissing my head.

TATUMNS POV
me and tom are laying down in the bed. i go in between his legs and lay on him. "oh my gosh tatumn" he says. "what!!" i ask. "we can take your bandages off now!!" he says excitedly. i smile. i stand up then so does he. "just rip it off" i scream in pain. "i don't want to hurt you!!" he yells. i roll my eyes and rip the bandaid off. "AHHHHHH" i yell. "fuck fuck fuck" i yell putting my head on toms shoulder. i rip off the rest in pain and then i finally check them. "you're three days clean liebe!!" tom says smiling. he kisses me passionately. i hop off the sink and go back to the bed. "i'm really tired" i say. tom smiles. he lays on the bed i jump on the bed and curl up in between him. his hands rubbing my thighs. " i think everything went good, i haven't heard screaming crying or banging" i yawn. "get some sleep liebe" he laughs and kisses my head.

then the power went out.