new bae?

"do you know where we're going?" i ask tom. "new mexico i think" he says. i scream. "you really had to tell her huh?" gustav says. "wait are we going to see her!?" i ask. "yes she's coming with us" he says. i scream. "how did i forget to talk to you, you literally are pretty much her boyfriend" he says rolling his eyes. "you should be" i say sitting on toms lap. "your right i should be but i have a plan" he says kissing me. "hey we're here" georg says. i jump up and run out the bus. i knock on the door and she answers. "oh my god tatumn!!??" she says. her parents meet at the door and notice my wrist and thigh. "praying for you baby" her mom says. "thank you mami" i say kissing her cheek. "how's my favorite second father doing!?" i say hugging her dad. "good girly how about you?" he asks. "getting my shit together started a band you know how it is" he rolls his eyes. "let's get packed!!" we run to her room and get her packed. after saying bye to her parents we go to the bus. her eyes immediately land on bill. as i jump back on tom she flops beside me. " who's this cutie" she says. "i'm tom her boyfriend this is bill my twin brother" he says. she smirks. "we met when we were 10 then both moved away. we're both from texas, i never got to meet you guys but you seem really cool" she says pulling her shirt down. "she's turning 14 23 days after i'm turning 15 and you guys are turning 16 the day after me" i laugh. they smile and we turn on the tv. bill lays next to her slowly moving his hand up to her thigh. "bill this is sophie, sophie this is bill" i smirk.
i put my face on toms lap and his pants get bigger. "the bedrooms open" he smirks. georg and gustav went to the store. we lock the door and he grabs my waist and slides his tounge in my mouth. and lays me on the bed. he kisses my neck. he slips his pants off and then carefully slides my pants off as well. my hand meets his schwanz and he switches with me i get on top of him and he guides my waist. i kiss his neck and he slides his hand on my underwear. "wait i want to do it but not here." i say. he smirks and agrees. we walk out to see bill and sophie making out.

sophie's pov: tom and tatumn went to the room. bill slides his hand under my waist and moves my on top of him. fuck it. i lean in and we start making out. i like him a lot. and i just met him. i can feel his pants start to get bigger and i smile. he leans me more toward him and his hands slide up my shirt.