Y/N: "Hello?" No response heeds my word. I feel my heart racing as the mere silence overwhelms my senses. 

"I've waited for this day to come, to finally see you again." A soft, angelic voice sounds from the ringing of the silence. I stand up, turning to face the voice. A tall woman, hair as purple as lilacs, stands before me, her smile softening as she sees me. Something inside my heart begins to shatter at the sight of her, like I knew her once, but long ago. A memory long forgotten. She steps slowly closer to me, cradling my tear stricken face in her gentle hands. "I've missed you, my daughter." Suddenly, the serene white room darkened, the gentle brightness shrouded in darkness as voices erupt through the madness. One voice singes out among the crowds. 

"Hello, Keith, Y/N." For some reason my mind is blocking the person's name from my mind. 

Y/N: "huh?" I turn as everything begins to shake, a scene much like one I've seen before unfolds before me, a large base, glowing pods reaching far towards the edges, glowing an evil purple. Shiro is standing menacingly in front of me, his eyes the same colour as Zarkon's when he corrupted himself by quintessence. 

SHIRO: "I know." 

KEITH:" It's okay." 

Y/N: "We have to get back to the castle." 

SHIRO: "...are not going anywhere!" Lights flash around me, suddenly a searing pain spreads through my chest, I look down and see a large blade stabbing me, everything fading, it feels so real. My heartbeat quickening with the pain, my vision blurring until everything collapses. 

I open my eyes, yelling as everything comes back to me, oxygen escapes my lungs, I struggle to breathe, every time I inhale feels like a rope tightens on me. I deactivate my mask, letting my magical blood keep me safe from space. Tears stream from my eyes, I look around frantically, I'm back in the quantum abyss. 

KEITH: "Huh?" he gasps, looking around the same way I did. "What was that? Were those visions real?"

KROLIA :"time collapses this close to dark stars. Going through the light triggers glimpses of the past and the future." 

Y/N: "Ha, now you know how I feel." I force out a chuckle, standing up from the brittle asteroid. Keith looks up at me, as does Krolia. They both gasp at me standing normally, no mask, no helmet. 

KEITH: "What do you think you're doing? Activate your mask before you run out of air!" He rushes towards me, his arms on mine. 

Y/N: "Think for a second, I would be dead already if I needed it." Both of them nod, taking in my words, Keith gently wipes the tears from my eyes. 

KEITH: "What did you see that made you cry like this?" I can't see his eyes but from his shaky voice, he saw something horrible as well, he's worried. 

Y/N: "It was nothing, I get visions like that all the time. Just less... vivid." 

We jump across to the next few asteroids, keeping on a straight path forwards. Keith uses his thrusters to push himself upwards but an asteroid hits him before he can make it. 

KROLIA: "Keith! You're getting too close to the gravity wells." Her voice is panicked as he spins closer to the danger zone. 

Y/N: "Use your thrusters!" I boost closer to try and grab him. 

KEITH: "I'm trying!" He begins to be stretched, the fabric of space and time warping him. 

Krolia rushes forward, Keith  throws his blade which is tethered to a rope, hitting an asteroid. Krolia grabs onto it, hauling him upwards away from his demise. 

Y/N: "Grab my hand!" I stand next to Krolia, we both reach for him, barely grabbing his hands before the light engulfs us once more. 

I gasp, the air around me warm and gentle, a breeze lifting my long, white hair. I look around, my home, I've seen this vision before, but it usually wasn't this real and vivid, they're usually warped and rapid.