Chapter 31: Finally confessed~

Start from the beginning

"Don't stay quite tell me." He yelled on me again and grabbed my shoulder.

"B..Bhaia....wo. Woh......." He said and turned his back .

"Woh kya ? How many time I have to tell you? Haan!? I am working for burden which is on my shoulder every hour and she is behaving like a kid. ..... When will she get mature?" He turned and put his hand on his head.

"A. Am I..I  burden f..for you?" His harsh words shattered my heart into pieces as he said BURDEN and I started to cry automatically.

"What!"

"Every time you imposed restrictions on me and I said nothing to you. You had never asked me anything you just ordered me and that's why I did. I escaped. Agr Maa papa hotei toh hum dono ko ye din n dekhna prhta." I said crying and ran towards my room.

"Sia...siaaa.." He shouted but I ignored him. I was crying like waterfall from my eyes.

I ran into my room ,shut the door ( not locked ), then the bathroom and opened the shower. I sat under the shower and cried.

When I controlled myself , I changed my clothes and slept on my bed crying more.

.......................Author Pov.......................

Sia ran into her room and they( Uday and John) were in the hall alone. John was blaming himself for her escape so he sat on his knees and took his gun out.

"Boss.. Please do this. I have completed your order." He said showing his gun in his hand towards him.

"Stand up John, that's not your fault. Every time she will try to escape , its her mind , you are not controlling it, that's doesn't mean I will blame you for her foolish act. Stand up that's my order and you are my man, always work for me." Uday said .

"As your wish boss. Thank you boss." John said. They both sat on the couch and Uday started to drink alcohol ( *That's for character and I am not promoting or suggesting it to consume.*).

"Have it John."

"No boss, not today."

Uday drank so much alcohol and John was just sitting and listening him.

"Fine, you know why you are my right hand?" He said .

"No boss."

"You are like my brother that's why."

"Of course boss, you are more than a brother for me."

"Haahaha.. You can understand me more than girls..haan... "

"May be or May be not."

"Can I share something with yo..you ?"

"Yes boss "

"Today...my heart is feeling so heavy, may be I will die. Why God don't want happiness in my life?"

"Boss don't be sad , may be he wants more better for you."

"I hate you God...I hate you... John please can you do I favour for me?"

"Yes boss just order."

"Please take care of Sia and Aradhya after me. I can't see both crying ."

"Boss!"

"They both are one Whom I love the most more than my life. I will die without them."

"I will die...,." Uday said as he was about to unconscious. He helped him to his room and left.

John went to his room and changed his clothes. After changing, he thought something deeply and went out from his room. He walked towards Sia's room to check her if she is still crying.