"Damn, really thought that would work."

You looked at Capitano, hoping he saw all of that, but he was just typing on his phone, texting someone and trying to hide his smiles as well as stifling his laughs.

Great, so it was just you basically. Capitano was distracted by whoever the hell he was texting- which you REALLY wanted to know but Capitano never budges.

"Maybe something to do with me?" You suggested.

"So egotistical." He scoffed and you glared at him, yet he still typed out "Y/NSeven7"

Did not work.

"I don't think he'd make his password easy." Capitano murmured, still looking down at his phone. "He's smart."

You scoffed, laughing. "My boyfriend can remember anything from years ago- hell if I asked him what happened 2819 days ago, he'd somehow know what day it is. But he cannot remember something as simple as a password or what he even ate for breakfast."

Suddenly, a pop-up came up, asking if you'd like a hint which Dainsleif accepted with a grin. "Love," He read out, "okay so maybe it is you..."

"It has to have something to do with 7..." You whispered to yourself, trying to think. 

"Maybe he just doesn't love you." Capitano snorted. "Break up."

"Shut up," You scoffed, "What the hell does he love? Other than me?!"

"You have an incredibly high ego."

You hit the back of Dain's head and he grunted, glaring at you. "Blame me for pulling the hottest and most well-mannered man ever. Men with sisters are always the best."

"Facts." Capitano snorted, but then looked up from his phone suddenly, and his face looked like as if the gears in his head were turning before his eyes lit up. "That's it!"

"What?" Both you and Dain spoke in unison.

"Sister? Love?! It has to be Nahida!"

"That would be too fucking obvious." You laughed, 

Only for your jaw to drop in shock when there was a ping noise after Dain typed out "Nahida7" and you were actually in his account.

Capitano, even though he suggested it, was also insanely shocked. "Is he like, asking for someone to have easy access into his account?"

Okay, maybe Alhaitham wasn't the smartest.

"So, 100% we don't know Xiao's password?" Dainsleif asked.

You shook your head. "No, and in full honesty I don't wanna check that phone."

Capitano snorted and you sent a glare that would have him dead if eyes could kill.

"It'll take a few hours for Xiao's full files to load." Dain said as he grabbed a cord, plugging Xiao's phone into the setup. A few piles began to pop up, more with each few seconds that passed. "Then it'll take a while for everything to actually pop in for me. I'll call you the moment I see something- Go home." He gave you a gentle smile and you gave one back, only for it to drop when Capitano let out a happy groan.