Goodbye Silver Star

"So, what are you gonna tell them?"

"You mean, what are we gonna tell them?"

Dainsleif squinted at you. "We?"

"Well, you're the one changing everything up," You shrugged, referring to the old silver star costume currently on display on a mannequin. The two of you were in his studio, which he dedicated to designing all of the hero's outfits.

You took in everything; The wall had multiple different rolls of fabrics, and in another corner was his computer set up, 3D printers, anf then the other area was seating, where Capitano currently was.

"What she's saying is," The man on the couch spoke up, "If she's supposed to become another hero and tells everyone it's not her, the next person they'll question is you; The one who makes everything."

He sounded tired, and you were shocked he even came. He insisted on wanting to be behind the scenes of everything, but honestly, he just wanted to be out of the house and away from the darkness.

"How do you make it?" You asked, taking another look around. "I thought you had a degree in teaching, but this makes it look like a fashion degree."

Dainsleif looked at her, almost concerned. "Oh my god, how low do you think of me?!"

You just blinked. "Teaching is not bad??"

"For my mind, it is." He glared. "I didn't go to Harvard for-"

"HARVARD?!" Capitano and you screamed, now absolutely shocked. "YOU?!"

"You didn't know this?"

"Harvard for what?! What is your degree? WHAT DID YOU MAJOR IN?" You asked, now taking a seat down beside Cap, ready to take in this lore.

"I have 3 degrees." He deadpanned. "All 3 from Harvard. Completely different majors."

"Which are?" Cap prompted.

He put his arms out, referring to the entire room. "Computer Programming- hence all the perks you had as a hero. Humanities, hence the teaching and how smart I am, and fashion designing."

"That's gay." You muttered.

"You cannot be saying that." Capitano dragged a hand down his face, but he agreed.

Dainsleif just scoffed, shaking his head and deciding to move back onto the point. "Does Zhongli know?"

You shook your head. "It's just you and Capitano."

Dainsleif let out a frustrated sigh, trying to think. "Okay, if you're really gonna go undercover again as a whole different hero but not tell anyone, then you're gonna have to switch around your schedule. You said most of them are staying in your apartment now, right?"

You nodded. "Yeah, and more of them are coming.
I think Pierro is gonna open up a few more unowned rooms. Mine isn't that big."

Dainsleif took that knowledge in carefully. "Okay, so, you'll have to put a lot of work in; Maybe at night when everyone is sleeping, or sneaking away from work, but your debut will be difficult."

"What about a hologram?" You suggested, and the two men looked at you confused. "Like, what if we get a hologram of me fighting something and have it display while I'm at home! We can do that, right? I mean, you're able to create one of the greatest hero's, I'm sure you can display a hologram."

Once again, Dainsleif took in all the information carefully as he slowly started to nod his head, eyes lighting up. "Okay, okay! But, we need something for you to fight..."

Slowly, the two of you looked at Capitano.

He looked up from his phone at the feeling of eyes, and it took him a few seconds to realize that hat was going on. "Yeah, no."