Welcome back...

"I'm gonna kill myself."

"You're being overdramatic!"

"Am not!"

"Listen, friends separate all the time and go months without talking, this is normal! Maybe try and see it as a good thing you're seeing them again."

You looked at Cyno with a deadpan, which made him gulp. "The only reason they're coming down is for a funeral."

He just blinked slowly, trying to think of a way to make some sort of excuse that it's "good" they're coming back. The moment he opened his mouth, you put your hand out,

"No. Don't continue. Let's just go find them."

"Seems we found you first,"

Oh my god can you faint from a voice? You were literally gonna faint from that voice. With your heart dropping maybe you could drop the floor too.

"I'm gonna fake an epileptic seizure." You whispered to Cyno as you slowly turned around.

"You're not epileptic," He whispered back.

"That's why I'm gonna fake it,"

Once you fully turned, you made eye contact with Pantalone. Signora at his side and- THE BROTHERS?!

Diluc and Kaeya looked at you with a smile while you only stared shocked. You looked back at Pantalone who had an awkward smile, while Signora looked like she just didn't wanna be here.

No words came out of your mouth, so Cyno spoke for you. "Hey guys! Long time no see!" He made his way to Pantalone to hug him first, making his way down the line while you just stayed in place.

Once he finished hugging them, you cleared your throat, moving up to them to grab Signora's extra bags. "Let's go. Parking garage isn't too far,"

You tried to ignore how Signora reached her hands out when she thought you were gonna hug her, yet all you did was grab her extra bags.

This did not go unnoticed by anyone.

It was silent on the way back to the car, and the silence was just eating you up alive. It really showed just how much everything has changed.

When you got to the car, Diluc was the first to speak.

"New car?"

It was a used black Mercedes Benz family car. Really you bought it since it was surprisingly cheap for a used one and everyone at your work always asked for a drive and you just couldn't say no.

And it was perfect for a time like this with you driving 5 people.

"And a family car?" Kaeya added on. "Are you and Alhaitham expe-"

"NO!" You immediately cut him off, then clearing your threat. "We havent...talked about that yet.

"You're not even married yet," Cyno side-eyed you. "Or engaged."

"I'm not any of those and I probably have a kid out there." Kaeya shrugged.

"Not a flex, Kae." Pantalone just sighed out as he shoved his luggage into the back, also taking Signora's.

What a gentleman, you almost wanted to say, but he wouldn't laugh; You could see how red his eyes are from a mile away. It didn't pass by anyone he's been crying recently, and l with Signora's eye-bags, she's been helping him through it.

"How's business?" You finally chose to speak, but only to Diluc as you were now driving out the parking garage.

"It's been well." He answered. "Kaeya and i are moving back here for it."