CHAPTER 1: LIVING HELL

A scene of a Massacre where a pile of dead bodies are laying all over the area. A man with a black leather hoodies covering his face with a black mask wiping the blood from his forehead. Looking at the blood stained hands "Initiating the Conclusion of forsaken fate of this world" he says.
A massacre where a Assassin is sitting in between the river of blood. "Now it's time to tell you all from where it's initiated. A tale of my own and let me clear you that this isn't a fantasy, this is the reality anf if you're reading my story then I'll incarnate myself in your dimension. Because I'm a momentous compuntion of your future. I am Vision The Assassin God" He closes his eyes in silence and slips to his past memories where it all initiated.

Around 15 years ago, there's an Ancient Assassin organisation who used to live in mountain of the hidden mist. The 8th generation grand master of the organisation 'Achilles' sitting at the rock and contemplating about the hazards causing destruction of humanity. Especially Human & Animal trafficking, murders, heist, racism, Clan based discrimination and greediness which are promoted by the world mafia organisations which turned mortal realm as a LIVING HELL. The only Question in his mind is "how to save humanity?"

Out of nowhere a guys shows himself at the scene buckling himself to Achilles and with gasping "Glory to White Flag! All trainees are assembled at the Veranda Grand Masters as you said. Now I'm waiting for your next command" he says.
Achilles perceiving at him and chuckles" Let's take a walk together to the accademy " he says.

After walking for Decca minutes they reach the accademy where all trainees and masters are assembled in front of the Justice Diaz. Looking at them Achilles with a pleasent smile on his face "Greetings Masters and my dear Assassin's. Glory to white flag" he greets them and walks closure to the trainees " I'm here to know all your true identity" he says. He asks one by one about their identity and the students answers representing their clans "I'm Asif from Arbu clan".
"I'm Gaurav from Sindhu clan" another one says "I'm Alex from the clan Chris" and this continues till the last trainee.
None of these satisfied Achilles research about something he's in to. "It's nice knowing you all representing from various clans. Remeber one thing! Being assassin isn't about assassinating mortal beings like a cutter machines. Assassin's responsibility is also to assassinate the negative aspects of the society. So before using blade try to resolve things with healthy comunication and Intelligence" he says.

The assembly is dismissed and everyone get back to their respective tasks. Achilles contemplating inside his mind "None of these trainee's have potential and qualities that I'm looking for yet they all are capable of graduating as Assassin's "

Achilles changes his outfit and dresses himself like a civilian and looking at his reflection in the mirror "It's necessary to search the person who possess the quality that I'm looking for" he says to himself. He takes a bike and leave the accademy where his search initiate.
He reaches a market where people of all clans are present to play their role of clients and entrepreneurs. Some of the kids running in the market, it seems they're playing hide and seek in hiding spots of the market. Achilles keeps walking and studying everyone's behaviour and perspectives. After walking for a pile of time he reaches the school which is near to market and walks inside watching that the kids also grouped in to clans "huh! The seed of hatred is already planted in them too" he says.

For some reason, they're about to initiate the clash and they start buckling their foots towards their rival group. Watching the scene Achilles step forward to stop the fight. Yet suddenly a student from middle school throughs a metal bat at the center and the kids turns around and start staring at him "you've two choice! One is to kill each other and another one is to forgiving each other for behaving like non humans. If you think yourselves as humans you'll choose the second. If you go with the first option, get ready to call yourselves as unsympathetic devils. Choice is yours " he says and stand study.

The moment filled with deep silence and the kids left without saying a word. The boy lifts his bag and start walking to the auditorium. Achilles follows him and perceiving his activities, the boy sits at the stage and keep looking at his diary. Achilles climbs the stage and stood bedside him " The way you stopped their clash is pretty impressive" he says.

"Thanks for the compliments, indeed who are you sir?" He asks.

Achilles chuckles "I'm Achilles from the mountain of the hidden mist" he says. Boy looks back at the dairy "My suspection initiated by looking at the object hidden in your hand sleeves which is absolutely a hidden blade. Now you're revealing your true identity. Grand Master of the Phoenix Assassin Cult. Aren't you afraid of revealing your identity in front of a civilian? " he asks without holding any astonished expressions.

Achilles staring at him with fascination "Where people's confidence trembles after seeing an assassin from their eyes yet you ain't possess such things. You're antithetical to civilian behaviour" he says.
The boy keeps his dairy in bagpack and getting ready to leave "I'm afraid of nothing and being assassin is your choice, for me! You're a human" he says.

"That 🕉️ sign in your hand clearly says you belongs to Sindhu clan, but you're quite peculiar and that made me astonished " he says and keep gazing at him.
The boys walking closure to him "I'm no compuntion of clans! I'm a human and I only belive in one clan i.e Humanity" he says and he keeps walking towards the door.

Achilles chuckles thinking that his research got a improvement " what's your name kid?"he asks.
"Nirvan!" He says and left the auditorium.

The scene continues at the bridge beside the accademy. Achilles standing over there "Nirvan! He possess the quality that no body does. He's the perfect vessel to save humanity " he says.

The next sunrise, Achilles visits the market where all market stuff's are scattered all over the place. The flags representing the various clans have teared and fallen down to ground. Catching the glimpse of the scene "What the hell?" He says. After moving for certain distance his eyes get iced by watching a person's dead body hanged to a sharp pole by penetrating it through his chest. " Holy crap! These is certainly a clash between the clans. A fabulous plance turned down to LIVING HELL " he says.
Instantaneously he get a conviction about the kids at school which is at foot distance from the market. He buckle his foot to institution and startled that the flag poles were breached and the walls turned dark due to sprawling fire initiated by moltov cocktail. He search for any life forms present in school but all classes left empty. Achilles gasps " Hope they made their way out safely" he says.

A scream from the top floor! Achilles climbs the stairs and buckle up towards the top floor where a man holding a wrench standing in front of the Arbu kids. By his outfit, he apparently belongs to Chris clan. He raise his wrench "You Arbu cacodemons!!" He shrieks at them. He's about bash them, A boy hits his spinal region from the back and knock him down to earth.
"Are you okay, little smurfs?" He asks them. The kids are traumatized and they keep trembling in panic attacks. He get them a water bottle from his bag and offers them "Take a chill pill, no body gonna hurt you" he successfully convince their panic mind and his hopefull eyes make them experience a relived breath from their shattered mind.
This brings a pleasent smile in Achilles face, he walks closure to them " whatever you did today is godly act " he says.
Nirvan turns back in the direction of voice "You're here Mr. Grand Master! May I ask why?" He asks.
"You're in a rush my boy! I'm here to meet the only human" he says.
Nirvan get on his legs, grabs his bag on his shoulder "What do you want from a middle schooler?" He questions him by perceiving in his eyes.

"To accomplish the legacy of humanity and I want someone who can understand true meaning of peace in order to restrain humanity in these mortal vessel filled with immense hatred and imbecility" he says.
Nirvan expressing fascination "Do you buy that a teenager who's harmones and emotional aren't stabilised can help you to accomplish it?" He asks.
Achilles pointing the man who is knocked out by Nirvan "If a teacher guide his students in a proper this wouldn't been happen. I assure you that I'll teach you each and every subject which is necessary to modify your brain in an advanced dimension" he says. Achilles grabs his hand and pulls him out showing him the massacre "Now tell me! Can you join me to stop this realm converting in to leaving hell? " He asks.

" I'm not interested to become an Assassin! Yet our priorities are similar to each other. Fine, I'll dedicate my time to you and all this only to restrain the legacy of humanity " he says by looking at the massacre.
"Glory to White Flag, and welcome to the Phoneix Cult"
"Glory to white flag" he replies to show him honor. Achilles keeps his hand on Nirvan's shoulder "The vision is to restrain the legacy of humanity. So, you'll be recognised as VISION of the Phoneix cult" he admires him and now the glimpse of restraing humanity initiates from here.