Chapter Seventeen

(A/N: No one will care but I got my third tattoo this week. It's the picture above and I absolutely love it and just wanted to share. :D Anyway onto the Chapter.)

*Hadrian Potter*

  After speaking to Madam Bones and signing some paperwork to make sure Sirius was actually going to get a fair trial we left the office with the plan of hunting Pettigrew down. However, as we hit the main floor again we were stopped by the last person I wanted to see.

  "Mr.Potter," Lucius Malfoy said I rolled my eyes at his annoying voice but turned and gave him my best convincing fake smile.

  "Lord Malfoy, how may I help you?"

  "I thought you were with your muggle family," he sneered. "What are you doing here?"

  "I didn't realize you cared so much, sir," I gasped dramatically placing a hand on my chest. 

  "Don't be cheeky boy," Lord Malfoy snapped and I narrowed my eyes. 

  "Then don't but in when what I do is none of your bloody business," I said harshly glaring at him. "I am no longer living with my muggle family seeing as by magical law I am legally an adult after what I was put through last year."

  "Excuse me."

  "Oh, it's really simple Mr.Malfoy," Mione said as she stepped up beside me. "Harry was underage when his name was placed in the goblet of fire and once he agreed to compete in the Tri-Wizard by magical law he became an adult. Therefore, any wards placed at his muggle relatives' house fail to protect him now that he is technically an adult. Harry has access to all of his inheritance stuff including his seats on the ministry court."

  "No one will listen to you," Malfoy said. "No after what you pulled last year."

  "And what did Hadrian pull that warrants that?" Tom suddenly asked coming up on my other side and I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing at the expression that covered Malfoy's face.

  "He's talking about the end of the Tri-Wizard Tournament," I said. "One the tournament was a death match and I watched a friend die at the end. When I portkeyed us back to the Quittach pitch in front of everyone I yelled that Voldemort was back."

  "Voldemort?" Tom asked.

  "Dark wizard that supposedly killed a bunch of people," I said tilting my head. "Everyone said he killed my parents but the only person that could have done that was their secret keeper because my parents were living under a Fidelius charm. This is why we spoke to Madam Bones to get that record straight."

  "Oh that makes sense," Tom said and I could see the amusement in his eyes as Malfoy kept losing his composer.

  "D'-dark L-lord," Malfoy stuttered and Tom looked at him with an innocent confused expression. "I don't..."

  "I'm sorry I don't know who this Dark Lord is," Tom said nicely before his tone turned dark. "But if I did I would warn everyone not to cross them or their friends."

  Malfoy gapped at us like a fish for a few minutes before he ran off and I snorted as Ron and Mione started laughing. 

  "Never thought I'd ever see a Malfoy run away in fear from us," Ron chuckled and I rolled my eyes. 

  "Abraxus and Lucius have always been cowards," Tom said. 

  "Don't have to tell us that," I said as we continued to the floor system. "At least we were able were able to save Draco from getting the dark mark."

  "Wait what?" Tom asked stopping and staring at me wide-eyed. "Draco is a child. I would have never placed that mark on a child."

  "When you were brought back your mind wasn't all here and you went on a killing spree," I said staring at him. "Draco was one of the few kids that got the mark but Draco was the only one that rebelled against it and told us what was happening."

  "Oh Merlin," Tom gasped and I could feel the repair coming off him and I grabbed his shoulder squeezing it.

  "It hasn't happened yet and now it won't happen," I said looking him in the eyes. "Lucius will tell the other death eater that you are alive and they won't bother us. We can save the younger Slytherins from enduring that pain. We're already changing things from before."

  "Right," Tom said straightening his shoulders. "Let's go find Pettigrew so we can save your godfather."

  I smiled at him and followed him into the floo so we could get back home before we went rat hunting.