Chapter One

Happy 2024 Crazies!!! May all our wishes come true this year.
Gonna try to update once a week this year since the last couple of years my updates have been a little wonky but trying to be better at it this year. 
Votes and comments are welcome 

*Hadrian Potter*

Gasping I blinked my eyes open to see I was standing over the stove at the Dursley's house and I could hear in the background they were talking and Uncle Vernon was cursing about something at work.

"You better not be burning the food boy," Aunt Petunia snapped and I shook my head quickly plating the food and turning the stove off before setting it on the table and bolting towards my room upstairs knowing I had a few minutes to get my stuff together before I got called back downstairs.

"Hi pretty girl," I smiled ruffling Hedwig's feathers before I quickly wrote a letter to Hermione and sent it off with Hedwig.

"BOY GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Uncle Vernon yelled and I quickly shoved the last of my things into my trunk and shrunk it shoving it into my pocket and heading downstairs as I turned from the window I saw a familiar-looking stone sitting on the sill with a lily flower. Smiling I grabbed it and walked down the stairs to see my fuming Uncle standing there. "Get in the kitchen and clean up your mess."

"No," I said crossing my arms as he turned a darker shade of purple.

"What did you just say to me, boy?" he yelled.

"I said no," I said calmly. "You clean up the mess 'cause I'm leaving and never coming back."

"You can't do that," Aunt Petunia said snidely.

"I can and I am," I said and held the stone up. "But first I think someone has something to say to you."

"PETUNIA I'M GOING TO WRING YOUR NECK!" Mama's voice rang out as she appeared in front of me.

"Ghost!" Uncle Vernon yelped and Aunt Petunia shrieked.

"You hurt my baby," Mama said as she stalked toward my terrified Aunt and Uncle. "He was an innocent baby and you treated him like garbage."

"We didn't want the little freak," Uncle Vernon yelped as he tried to hide behind Petunia.

"You had options," Mama scowled. "You knew I had friends that lived close that would have taken him in or at least taken him back to the magical world. Mark my words sister you will pay for everything you have done."

"Feel better mama?" I asked as I exited the house and she smiled at me. "A little but for now you need to get to Spinner's End."

Nodding I shifted into my animagi form and bolted down the street enjoying the feeling of freedom. A little while later I found Spinner's End so I changed back to my human form and headed down the street sniffing the air until I came to a house that smelt like potion ingredients and lavender.

"Hopefully, he doesn't kill me," I muttered under my breath before I knocked on the door and stepped back a little bit. A moment later the door opened and I stared up at familiar black eyes. "May I come in, sir?"

Snape nodded and walked past him and I looked around the sparely decorated living area before turning to look at him. "What did you do, Potter?"

"Nothing yet," I smiled before coughing slightly. "I know you were-are being forced to play both sides of the war and I need your help to stop it from happening. That is if you are willing to help me."

"Why?" he asked.

"You tried to protect me the best you could given the circumstances and I understand why you hated me and I wish to apologize for ever thinking you were the bad guy," I said.

"Just like your father," Snape said and I smiled. "What do you need me to do?"

"First, I need to get to Grimauld Place so I can speak with the others who know what happened. Secondly, I need to find Tom so I can fix his soul before he goes on another killing spree."

Snape nodded and held his arm out and I groaned realizing we were gonna have to apparate. A few moments later everything was spinning and I stumbled nearly falling to the ground.

"I hate doing that," I grumbled as I noticed Snape try to hide a smirk before we headed up the walkway to Grimmauld Place. Walking through the door I stopped to listen for any sounds as a habit and I could hear voices coming from the dining room I hurried down the hall and as I turned the corner I froze as I caught sight of my Godfathers.