Chapter Fifteen

*Hadrian Potter*

After tossing and turning for most of the night, I got up I could tell everyone was still asleep so I grabbed my broom and quietly snuck out of the house so I could fly around the garden and clear my head before everyone else was up and moving around. I lost track of how long I was flying, but when I noticed the sky changing colors I stopped, watched the sun peak over the horizon, and enjoyed the peaceful quiet. But soon heard my name being yelled when I glanced toward the ground I saw Mione and Tom looking up at me so flew down to them.

"Morning," I smiled as I landed on the ground.

"How long have you been out here?" Mione asked.

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"Ten after seven," Tom said.

"Almost three hours," I said shrugging. "I couldn't sleep and wanted to clear my head."

"Nightmare?" Mione asked looking at me concerned.

"Too many thoughts," I said. "Too much happened yesterday and with what we are doing today I kept thinking of the worst-case scenario."

"Overthinking is my job, little brother," Mione said and I scowled.

"Hermione," I groaned and she giggled before running off.

"Little brother?" Tom asked.

"I'm the youngest out of all of our friends and everyone makes fun of it when they are being mean," I explained. "Anyway, I'm going to take a shower before breakfast."

"Right," Tom said as we walked back inside and I rushed to my room and grabbed a change of clothes before jumping in the shower. After getting dressed I walked back into my room and was startled a little to see Tom standing in the middle of the room staring into my open unpacked trunk.

"Tom?" I said and he jumped.

"Sorry," he said. "Severus isn't here and I felt uncomfortable being around your family after everything I had done."

"They forgave you tho but I get it," I said and he looked at me confused. "When I found out I could speak parseltongue, everyone that I thought was my friend abandoned me and I was treated like a monster. I avoided them the best I could; still got a few busted ribs from the attempt even after they all apologized and wanted nothing to do with them but had to pretend I forgave them for appearances. But I learned who was really on my side after that."

"People will choose one dark trait and turn it evil," he said and I nodded.

"But with the right people that can be undone. Now let's go clear Sirius's name so he doesn't have to hide from the world anymore." I smiled and we headed toward the kitchen where I could hear arguing.

"Morning cub and Tom," Moony said when he noticed us standing in the doorway. "I'd grab some food before it is all gone."

"Thanks, Moony," I said grabbing a piece of toast. "Where's Padfoot?"

"Right here pup," Padfoot said as he walked into the room, and I smiled. "So what is this mystery plan you have to clear my name?"

"We sneak you into the ministry and if I remember correctly the head of Magical Law will listen to us and we can get you a fair trial," I said.

"Which she should because we know she doesn't like the minister any more than the rest of us do," Mione said.

"We get this done and then phase one of plan Fuck Off Dumbledore is on the field," Ron said with a laugh.

"Exactly, and since there will be the Order members working today this will get back to Dumbledore and he will know that we are no longer under his thumb," I said.

"As reckless as this plan sounds," Tom said. "Sneaking into the ministry might be easier to do before too many people show up to work."

"Tom right," Mione said. "We won't be able to floor directly to her office and I'd rather not get caught and thrown into Azkaban before we graduate from school."

"In true Hermione fashion," Fred and George laughed.

"Oh shut it you two," Mione snaped rolling her eyes. "Ry, who are you flooing with?"

"I'll go with Tom," I said. "We'll go first and you guys can follow."

"Guess you kids have everything planned out," Moony said. "Let's go get this over with then."