Characters

Hadrian Potter: After defeating Voldemort Harry collapses in the middle of the battlefield and when he wakes up he is in front of three unfamiliar people. But he soon learns that things he had always suspected were true and after getting sent back to his fourth year decides that he was going to change everything.
Nickname: Ry
Animagus: Wolf
Familiar: Snow Owl(Hedwig), Baby Basilisk(Ruby)

Hermione Granger: Hermione knew that Harry had been questioning Dumbledore's motives for a while so when she finds herself at home with her parents and not at Hogwarts surrounded by death and destruction she is a little confused but knows she will find out what happened soon.
Nickname: Mia, Wings
Animagus: Dove

Ronald Weasley: Ron is confused about why one moment he is standing beside his brother's dead body to standing in his bedroom at home the next. Not sure what to make of everything he knows he has to wait until he can ask Harry what happened knowing it had something to do with him.
Nickname: Knight

Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt: Tom thought he had lost everything when he was forced to split his soul by someone he trusted. But when he is given a second chance he plans on using it with the help of some unlikely people.
Familiar: Boa Constrictor(Nagini)

Luna Lovegood: Luna runs into Harry at Kings Crossing and she lets him know she knows what happened and that she is on his side.
Creature: Seer

Draco Malfoy: Draco has been secretly friends with Harry since second year after the truth of who discovered the basilisk came out. But when his father suddenly tells him to make nice with Harry and the new student he is very confused and knows he will have to speak with Harry as soon as possible.
Creature: Veela

Azrael: Azrael is pissed because he keeps getting sent souls that weren't supposed to die yet so when his wife comes to him with a proposition he is more than happy to play along knowing he will get what he wants in the end.
Creature: Deity of Choas and Death

Nyxia: Nyxia loves creating prophecies but when she finds one that is repeated after several centuries she knows it has to come true or everything will fall. And to make sure it happens she enlists the help of her husband.
Creature: Deity of Life and Destiny

Asteria: Asteria has been missing for nearly a century as magic started fading from the mortal realm. and in a last attempt to save it, she bound two of the strongest yet most broken wizards knowing they could save the magic before it was completely destroyed.
Creature: Deity of Magic

James Potter: James may have died but he has always kept an eye on his son and upon seeing all the pain he has gone through is pissed. When Harry goes back he is gifted the resurrection stone so he and Lily are able to speak with him.

Lily Potter: Lily knew her sister hated her but after watching the way Petunia treated her baby she is pissed. So when Harry is sent back with the resurrection stone she takes the time to give everyone a piece of her mind.

Severus Snape: Severus remembers dying so when he wakes up standing in his house at Spinners End he is confused but has a feeling that Harry has something to do with it so he when to search for him.
Nickname: Raven
Animagus: Bat

Sirius Black: Sirus remembers falling through the veil at the ministry but when he finds himself on the ground outside of the veil he is unsure of what is going on but knows he needs to find Remus and Harry.
Nickname: Padfoot
Animagus: Grim

Remus Lupin: Remus remembers fighting a death eater so when he wakes up in his room at Grimauls Place he is unsure of what happened but knows he needs to go find his pup.
Nickname: Moony
Creature: Werewolf

Fred Weasley: Fred remembers laughing at a joke his older brother Percy said when he suddenly found himself laying on his bed at the Burrow. Unsure of what happened he has a feeling he needs to get Ron so they can go find Harry.

George Weasley: George feels like he lost his twin but knows he hasn't but being unable to shake the feeling he sticks extremely close to Fred.

Alastor Moody: Mad-Eye is confused and pissed when he wakes up trapped in the chest that he stuck in the year he had agreed to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts.
Nickname: Mad-Eye

Albus Dumbledore: Albus is angry when all of his plans start falling apart and to top it off Harry disappears from the Order's sight.

Salazar Slytherin: Salazar is upset that everyone in the wizarding world thinks that he hated muggle-borns when he wanted to protect them from muggles that wanted to harm them. But when he finds out that after a hundred years, his magic had been reborn he hopes that what he failed to do would be done with no bloodshed.

Godric Gryffindor: Godric is confused about everyone is saying he hated Salazar when they were basically brothers. But when he finds out that his magic has been reborn he is excited knowing his magic has always been connected to Salazar which means his ancestor had a magic sibling.

Merlin: Merlin knows that magic herself watches over everything and he knows she has been getting extremely weak in the past century so when he overhears that a new set of magic-bound siblings has risen he has a feeling things in the living realm are about to get very interesting.