Chp.11⟩To Filtra

Light, Vienna and Astri waited at the train station. They'd been there for about 30 minutes. Astri was on the phone with her mom, telling her about their visit and when they were coming. Vienna kept roaming around looking for something to do, eventually returning with a box of cake. Light was just constantly amazing at her surroundings. Train stations don't exactly exist in Heaven. She was observing all the different people and trains.

Vienna tapped her on the shoulder, "Want some?", she asked with a mouth stuffed with cake. "Oh, yeah, gimme!", Light exclaimed taking a bite. Astri finally got off the phone. "Okay, I've notified my mum that we're coming. Our train should arrive in about 4-5 minutes.", she looked at her watch. "I've never been on a train before!", Light said. "I've always traveled by car,never train.", Vienna said. Astri said, "Well then, what are we waiting for, let's go!" All of them rushed onto the train as the crowd rushed in and the doors shut swiftly.

Luckily, they sat down quickly and found a lovely spot by the window. A voice came from the speakers a while later, "All set everyone, the train is leaving!" They watched as the scenery outside moved forward as the train began its journey to Filtra.

"So how's your family?", Light asked. "I have my parents and I have an older sister. Everyone in our family's a witch.", she said proudly. "Oh so that's why you're at the magic school.", Vienna said. "We have potion shop.", she continued. "When are we going to reach?", Light interrupted. "Well it'll take us a few hours...", Astri thought. She checked her watch. It was only noon. "Till then why don't we play games or something?", Astri asked. The other two agreed.

It was now late in the evening, about 6:30 pm. Vienna had dozed off on Light's shoulder while Light herself was busy looking out the window. Astri was busy reading her books, circling and underlining certain things with a pencil.

A loud "ding" noise caught everyones attention. "Last stop! We've reached Filtra!", the voice in the speaker said. The girls gathered their bags and stepped off the train. There weren't as many people left on the train, most of them got off at Norden Hoof or Snowy Hollow. Astri looked around the station. "Girls, my sister's going to pick us up. She's probably somewhere here.", Astri instructed.

Sitting on one of the benches was a girl with long black hair and tan skin, just like Astri. She had a blue dress on and clips to hold back her hair. Astri ran towards her. "Shelly!", yelled Astri and hugged the girl tightly. Shelly also hugged her. "I've never seen her smile like that.", Vienna thought to herself. Astri and girl came forward and Astri introduced everyone. "C'mon sis. Let's go home!", Shelly said. Everyone followed her home.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°