Ch.7⟩ Friends

Over a few hours, Light had convinced her new friend to give the loaf of bread and promised to give her something else that would be even better. They both slowly and cautiously headed out of the hiding place and Light dragged Gale to the stall.

On their way, Gale noticed how tall Light was compared to her. She was almost 4-5 inches taller than the usual person, which Gale found very unusual. She thought it would be disrespectful to ask, so she kept quiet.

"Oh, I think I see the stall. Let's give that back." Light grabbed the bread and returned to the owner with a nice smile. "Okay Light, what was the even better thing you were gonna give me?" Gale asked crossing her hands. Light thought for a moment and then turned around. With a little bit of her magic, she created a small cake. "Take this. I believe you call this cake? I saw in a shop." She said. Gale was very surprised and took the cake from her. She started walking forward and Light came in behind her. "Where did you get this? Did you also steal it? You hypocrite!" She said, hitting Light with her elbow.

"I did not steal it. I just..had it in my pocket???", she said with a nervous chuckle. Gale ignored this. This strange looking girl with purple hair and a red ring around her head. This girl isn't normal,but she can make cake appear out of nowhere, so maybe keep her around.

"So Gale...", Light started. "Why are alone here? Shouldn't you be at home? With your family?" She asked. She felt Gale stiffen up a bit at that. "Maybe now's too early for that." She said. "Well I'm glad you won't steal again." Light said, putting her hands on her waist. "You're a such a goody-two-shoes." Gale said, giving her a faint smile.

As they were walking, Light was taking in her surroundings. They were on a rocky path now, bushes on either sides. The houses here looked grander and the people were more cleanly dressed. The castle was very close to here. She guessed this is where all the rich people would live.
She couldn't help but hear  the conversation the people directly behind her were having.

"I wonder if anyone has these gems." A girl said. "You're gonna ask your other friends right?", Another girl mentioned. "Sam is really popular. He knows everyone and everyone knows him." "He is also a royal pain. I don't why you're best friends." Said another voice, sort of similar to the first one. "We need to figure out this magic; have you tried asking your mum?"

Light's eyes lit up. She suddenly turned around and started talking to them. "Wait, you have the elements?" She asked, in a very excited voice. "Uhh what." Said a girl with a white monocle. "We do! Do you? What is it? Where is it?????" Another one said. She leapt forward and grabbed Light's hands. "I do! And so does she!", Light said pointing at Gale. Gale  cringed slightly and looked at the rest. Light was practically talking to this stranger like she'd found her soulmate.

"Wait, were you listening to us?", asked the girl in a pink dress. Gale realised; these were Princess Vienna and Princess Kesha. And that was Queen Lisheya's star student, Astri.
"Light! That's the Princess.", Gale said yanking her away. Astri also pulled Vienna away. "You have gems too?", Astri asked. "Yes, I do." Light pointed to the crescent shape on her Halo. "Pretty" Vienna thought. "And you?", Kesha asked, looking at Gale. "This mask. A black rock fell from the sky and turned into this.", Gale said.

"A black rock! I was right, these are the heavenly elements!", Astri exclaimed happily. Light was sort of impressed. They'd done their research. "They are and I can tell you more about them too.", she said.

"Hey I have an idea! Let's have a picnic in that clearing next to the gates!" , Kesha suggested. "We can get to know eachother better!"

===============================

||•°★Okay that was chp 7! I tried my best. Hope it's good 😊★°•||

Can call my readers daises?

The G.I.Cजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें