CHAPTER 14

YAZEN

It was already 7:10 am and Maya still wasn't ready to leave. I decided to go to her room. I walked in and I saw her all naked and crying.
She looked hot as always. I just wanted to fuck her so hard that she will see starts. But now I couldn't and I didn't care.
- stop crying and get your ass down. Everyone is waiting for you. I don't have whole day.
- mhm... - she said sobbing.
I left the room and went downstairs. After 5 minutes she was already here. Me her and 5 other workers went to the car. It was van with three rows of seats. The workers took the first two rows and I went to the last one with Maya.
After one hour of driving she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. It was cute. Her beautiful head and hair on my shou- fuck stop it. Don't. Fall. For. Her. Loose feelings now. Oh my god but I just can't. She is not only a sex toy for me. She is smth else. She is different. And I want her to know it. But just...maybe not yet.
When we arrived she woke up.
- we arrived.
- mhm......
- you guys - he said to his workers - you leave here in the closest base.
- what abt me...?
- you? You live with...uh just stop asking questions!
I had to let her know that I'm mad. Not just jealousy mad but killing mad. She will find out why.
- let's go. -I said.
After few minutes we were there. In front of the house with two floors and all windows on the walls. Everything was visible. Even the bathroom. And we will leave her for next few days. And the bedroom was also all open view. But the house were located in the dark forest and it was giving so romantic atmosphere. I wanted to fuck here. And I will. Just I can't want to punish her for all the things I'm mad for in the room covered with windows that she will look at the dark trees and nothing else. She will. And I can't wait anymore.
- that's where you live. And what abt me...? -she asked quiet.
- you? With me.
I didn't wait and I threw her over my shoulder and I carried her to the bedroom. I bent her over the bed and I didn't even say a single word and I took of her pants fast I left her underwear and I started slapping her ass really hard. She started screaming and crying. I was doing it hard and I could see how red her ass was getting.
- ah! God! Fuckk!!
- watch your words naughty girl. - I said it just to tease her. - you will get the punishment that you deserve.
I turned her on her back spread her legs and I started slapping her pussy. She wanted to close her legs but I didn't let her do that. She was writhing with pain but I kept going. Her sweet little pussy was so red and she was screaming so loud but I couldn't stop. After few seconds I already had her cum all over me. Her legs were shaking and she came. Then I got up from the bed and I leaned on the kitchen counter. What wasn't far away cuz the apartament had kitchen right next to the bedroom with no walls between. She was curling up crying and  screaming. I lived to see her like this. I could tell that she was feeling hell now. But I decided to go further.