CHAPTER 3

MAYA

He had beautiful black, curly hair, looking directly at me with his beautiful dark eyes. He was tall abt 5'11 well builded. Fuck...he was so hot...
Stop. Don't. He just kidnapped you. Fuck.
- what the fuck are you doing there?! - he asked his workers
- just...nothing...another person for work what is wrong with that?
- what is wrong?! Wrong is that I didn't told you to bring anyone!
- yeah sorry...- he said dismissively
- don't talk to me like this! Once again and you are dead.
- fine sorry sir.
His worker leaved the room and I was alone with mysterious man. from the way he talks to his workers, I concluded that he was the mafia boss..and this scared me to death.
I was scared but I won't let anyone play with me...specially when it's about killing a lot of innocent people.
- so...am I free now..?
- don't say a fucking word. - he said coldly
- why..?
- cuz I tell you to do it and you work for me now. So shut up cuz you don't have a choice.
- make me.
I regret what I said one second later. I'm dead.
- what did you say?! - he said making a step towards me.
I was so scared but repeated cuz I was dead anyway
- make me...make me shut up...
- watch your words little one...remember that I can kill you by one world but I won't do it yet cuz you are kinda useful...but say this once again and...
He didn't finished the sentence and I heard shooting. I was scared as fuck but I couldn't do anything.
- fuck - he said
- wh...what..is it...?
- who let you talk?!
*silence*
- let's go hide somewhere. My people will take care of it but for now you are to useful to die...so let's go.
I got up and followed him. We went down stairs to a kind of basement and now we were standing in front of metal door. He entered a code and waked inside
- get in - he ordered.
I nooded and walked in.
It was small room with one light and air-conditioning cuz it was barely some air.  There were one chair and a seat with computer.
He put me on a chair and started to do smth on his computer. He looked hot with his suit and messy hair. I could fuck him right now on the-
Fuck it! He is literally your kidnapper and mafia boss. Damn..but so hot...
I didn't even recognized when he tied me to the chair I was sitting on.
- don't. move.
I didn't answered but nooded scared. I was so cold here and I was shaking.
- what's wrong...? - he said quiet looking at me with his eyes...
- um...nothing...I'm fine thank you..
- you are shaking. You cold?
- y...no...I'm just...
He didn't let me finish and put his jacked on my laps cuz my hands were tied.
- here.
- thank you...
His jacked smelled with his perfume. Oh fuck he smells so hot. Everything abt him is hot...
I didn't even noticed how wet he makes me...it was all so wrong but..I could help it.