CHAPTER 12

MAYA

In the morning I casually woke up got dressed and itc. It was 6am so I still had a lot of time. I decided to eat smth. There was a microwave and a fridge in my room also so I took smth and ate it.
6:50 am
I went down stairs to the conference room. I walked inside and I sat on one of free chairs. Boss started taking to me.
- as we told you on a first day you take Laura 24 Costa Rica.
- but...
- shut up! I don't care! You work for me and you do what I want!
- I'm sorry sir.
- so. Tomorrow evening Maya me and 5 more agents leave our country and go to our target. Got it?
- got it sir - everyone answered.
- good. That's all for now. You can go.
I left the room. Smth was wrong with him. He was like...acting weird. Last night he was standing naked in front of me and now he said this? Fuck Maya. You expect to much. He is mafia boss. You can't expect respect...anyway...
I just went to my room and went to sleep cuz I didn't knew what to do even that it was 7:30 am.

I woke up at 12:25. Nothing special just cold room and scared me in bed. I still didn't knew why they chose me...I mean...they know my secret so...but how do they now it...i was abt to find out. I will go and ask boss abt that. I wasn't sure abt this idea cuz he might kill me for being too curious. But I had nothing left so. I just left he room and went to his office two doors next to mine. I knocked.
- come in...! -he said quiet but cold.
I walk into the room and I knew that there is no way back.
- um...hello sir...
- what do you want? - he looked at me with deathly gaze. He looked like he was mad at whole world.
- I...I just wanted to ask...
- your secret?
- yeah...uh...how do you know abt it...?
He opened his desk drawer and he threw some book on his desk in front of me. It was my apply to army. There was everything abt me. That I joined army cuz of my mental health. That was the reason I joined military. Cuz of my problems. After he showed me this he got even more mad.
- how did you...-
- we have our ways. We read everything. - he stopped there for a second -That you were part of the army and you were studying at he military. And no one knew abt it...it was your sweet secret. But now we have it. We have that informations. Is this answer enough? - he asked not even looking at me
- y...yes. Thank you so much...sir...
- now leave!
- c... -I wanted to ask smth but I changed my mind. - never mind...goodbye sir.
He got up his chair and caught my arm hard. He started whispering to my ear and his head moved to my waist and the other one on my throat.
-Never leave this office by not saying what's on your mind! got it?
- yes sir...I just wanted to ask...could I go for a walk...?