CHAPTER 4

YAZEN

I was with the new girl alone in a small room. Everything was different in her. She wasn't just like others. Her beautiful long dark hair and her brownish eyes looking at me so cutely. She looked like an angel. I can imagine now being on my knees with my face between her legs and fucking her so hard that she begs for help...  Fuck. Really? Me...fantasying abt some random girl...stupid...fuck...but I knew that she was wet for me. I could feel it. I decided to tease with her a little.
I turned off a computer and took a few steps towards her.
- w...what are you...?
She couldn't finish and I was on me knees in front of her.
- you know...it will be easier to talk to you like this.
She didn't said a word and I putted my hand on her thigh. I could feel her warm shaking skin.
She still had my jacked on her laps So I took it off. I was just running with my hand over her thigh.
- are you...scared little girl...?
- no... - she answers with shaky voice
- no huh?
- mhm...
- great cuz I will make you scared.
- h...how...?
- you will find out
I started to go higher with my hand.
- your thighs are pressed together so tight. I will change it if you are not scared... - he said with his low voice
- don't.
I didn't listened to her. I wanted to fuck her but not yet. Now she was working for me so I can use her how I want.
I started putting my fingers between her knees to spread her legs a little but light randomly turned off.
- what is happening...? - she asked
- don't worry sweetheart. You will be fine with me. It just some shooting and probably power went down.
I continued what I was doing before. I used two fingers to spread her legs a little. She was wearing cute short skirt with sweater. It was making me want her even more. When I went with my hand even higher she shuddered.
- ah...don't...
- it's fine...don't worry. I won't hurt you. Not yet.
I was teasing her with playing with her thighs. And when I went higher I could feel how wet she was for me. I moved her skirt so I could see more. It wasn't enough so after few seconds her legs were wide open. She was struggling cuz of stress of kidnapping and me touching her. But I didn't cared. She looked so hot like this. So I continued.
- don't say you don't want me
- I don't
- you don't huh? But you are so wet for me little girl. Why?
*silence*
- answer me or your gonna regret it.
She still didn't answered.