Clarity

Living with Dylan after our incident had never felt so awkward. He would intentionally would avoid me. Coming back to the apartment super late, a lot later then he would normally come back at, just to avoid me. The sound of porn stopped emanating from his room. He would do his chores flawlessly so I wouldn't have to tell him off on it. I began to feel like a burden, like I had done something wrong... He's the one that moved onto me tho, I didn't initiate anything but now I'm paying the price.

Weeks would pass by and the only words I ever heard from him were "I'm back!". I hated it, I felt used. Sometimes he would even go out of his way to do my chores on top of his. I don't know if this was a way of him trying to apologise for his lack of communication or him trying to tell me I wasn't needed anymore.

He really took the cake when he got back with Leah. I was furious, How could he just fuck me like that and get back with his cheating ex? It made no sense, was he just using my body because it was therapeutic. Was he ever really interested in me. The silent treatment on it was driving me insane. Truly the least he could've done was tell me he's back with Leah.

I confronted him and he threw a fit about it. "Excuse me? I can get with whomever I want whenever I want! You don't get to tell me who I can get with" he said, clearly furious with his actions being called out on. "Oh sure whatever then... you fucking man whore! Your all up in me one day and the next you act like I don't even exist!" I say, he could clearly hear how upset I was but this didn't change his furious demeanour. "What the fuck did you just say to me" he whispers under his breath. "Oh you don't like that no? Maybe stop acting like one then!" I say, shouting at him. He steps forward and wraps his big hands around my neck. "W-what are you doing Dylan?" I ask, clearly shocked by the sudden turn of events. "You wanna see what a man whore can do you cunt" he asks. Why was he suddenly so up in my face, why was he breathing so loud. Most of all... why did it turn me on.

I stand there, I stare into his eyes bitting my lip clearly turned on, then.... Nothing. He released me. "I'm not a man whore" he said. "You wanted that Dylan! Why didn't you take me why won't you please me" I asked frantically. "We're roommates Lucy, I'm back with Leah know and I'm also living with the same girl I fucked, it seems wrong" he said. The more I thought about it the more it made sense. "I'm moving in with Leah" he said. "W-what? No, nuh uh not a chance you can't leave me I don't wanna be alone Dylan stay with me" I beg. I didn't want him to leave. "There's no discussion Lucy, I'm moving. She's my girlfriend" he said. "Then what was I?" I say. He just stares at me, that was enough of an answer for me. He then packs his stuff and hands me the apartment key. Next thing I know I'm the only one in this apartment. Alone.

I crouch then and sob, it's all Leah's fault I hate that cunt, and Dylan too. I hate them both...

Weeks go by and I start getting used to my living conditions. It's all the same tho, work, home and sleep. Repeat day after day.

I was beginning to feel hollow

(Writers note)
I know this one isn't too good but I'm sick so gimme a break