Sleepless nights

I eventually came to realise that having Leah over wasn't as bad as I thought I did miss her but I didn't miss the noise. In fact, the noise never left. The sound of porn coming from Dylan's room was louder than ever. Almost like he wanted to let the whole apartment complex hear what he was watching. Thankfully, the walls were thick and we never got any complaints. I eventually had enough. As I got out of bed and slid my feet into my bunny slippers, I began to approach his room. I knock once, then twice, then a third time. No answer. I let myself in. I know this was an invasion of privacy but I needed my sleep. I had exams coming up. As I enter I see his laptop laying open on the bed with pornography playing. He's laying there fast asleep, as I approach his bedside to switch off the laptop. I see his cock, laying out I gasp and take step back, knocking over the glass of water he left to sit there.  Thankfully enough, he was out like a light I can't help but stare at it. I feel this warm feeling in between my legs. I feel this urge this desire, I want it.

I slowly extend my hand and lifted it up. It's so big, so thick I can feel every individual vein with great detail. That urge I could feel was immense, practically begging.

I felt my legs begin to shake, I want to taste him... he then begins to talk, this scares me off so I retreat back to my room. Dylan has always been a big sleep talker so there's no surprise to the fact that he began to talk. But my anxiety had my heart racing. As I climb back into bed, I noticed my panties. They were soaked. I felt so sensitive down there. Just the thought of Dylan had my pussy pulsing.

I began to touch myself It felt euphoric. I haven't done this in so long I've been so busy but this is what I needed, the sensitivity of my clit, the tightness of my pussy I couldn't help but moan I knew I wasn't going to wake Dylan and my walls were thick. So, I could basically have gotten as loud as I pleased the thought of Dylan's long thick cock was stimulating me I wanted his length inside of me grinding and throbbing off the tight walls of my pussy.

I eventually made a mess of myself. My bedsheets were destroyed and my panties were soaked , but I've never felt so good Dylan's chores within the apartment consisted of laundry. Now I had to convince him to swap laundry with me. I couldn't let Dylan see my bedsheets and my soaked wet panties it was to embarrassing....

I then began to doze off, drifting into sleep.

(Writers note)
If you have any feedback or want to see specifics please comment them I'd love to hear from you guys