chapter 23

october 28, saturday

when you woke up, you had missed a few calls because you were up nearly all night given yourself mini twists so they would last a while. and when you finally checked your phone, it was almost 12pm and you had missed calls and texts from tia, connie, and jean.

you got up and left your room to see jean was nowhere to be found. you assumed he was with makayla because she was able to get him out the house more often but you called him back anyway.

"hey, sorry. i was still sleep when you called."

"damn. connie came over last night?" you rolled your eyes.

"no, i was up doing my hair."

"for what? where you going? the party."

"yeah..."

"oh cool! just be safe and have fun, heard it's at 10 and eren's hosting it. yknow eren right?" you only knew him from going over his house with connie and you just happened to remember who he was.

"i've seen him before."

"yeah he throws good parties, in my opinion. i think you'll like it." if you hadn't liked parties before, you didn't know how eren's parties could make you feel any different.

"sure."

"anyways, just called to check up on you and thanks for calling me back."

"okay~where are you anyway?"

jean hesitated before answering and you already knew. "um..."

"nevermind. bye, love you." after getting off the phone with jean, you responded to tia and connie's texts, also getting a notification that your costume had arrived (we gonna do some pretending, k?). the solid thing to do was to take it back to your room and try it on to make sure it fit. surprisingly, it fit really well.. a little too well.

you had called tia for a second opinion and of course she had some enlightening words for you.

"oh yeah," she popped a grape into her mouth as you gave her the 360 she asked for. "that's hot. a whole lotta ass."

"it's not tight or anything right now but if i wanted to wear it for another year, i can go head and forget about that."

tia ignored everything you just said right then. "i wonder what connie will think. how long it'll take him to rip—"

"okay~you can stop now. i don't plan on getting fucked in this."

"but you do plan on getting fucked, is what i'm hearing?" you rolled your eyes.

"i don't plan on doing that,"you looked yourself in the mirror, slowly starting to appreciate and admire your shape in the costume. "i just plan on enjoying myself...somewhat." although that's what you planned, it probably wouldn't go that way. you'd chicken out like last time and wanna go home the moment you stepped foot in the house.

"i hope so. i love it that yall are matching tho, does he have a costume?" you shrugged. "probably not. but yall better stop by here before you leave."

"why? you're already seeing the costume."

"because~i wanna see everything put together and i wanna do your makeup!" she squealed. while you were more interested in the hair route to beauty, tia was into makeup and did your makeup every time you needed it for an event, which wasn't often but she did her thing when she needed to.

"okay, that's fine. you'll be at home or...?"

"nah, i'll bring everything to
kaden's—" tia paused as if she slipped up and told you a top secret.